Fantasy Sports: Flyers Board Mock Draft 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I don't know about everyone else (obviously), but I am really enjoying this mock draft and the pace is higher than I anticipated, so I would be happy to see it go the full 7 rounds.

Ha, I'm happy to go seven rounds but pretty much after my next pick all my research on the players will be from the moments before I pick.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Was hoping Hugg would fall to me. Nice draft Isles! I'm down to go 7 as well..

Thanks! I'm not a huge fan of the CHL talent in this year's draft. Ended up preferring overseas choices in each slot. Good luck the rest of the way. I'll make the Isles picks in rounds 5 and 7 if you guys keep going.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Arizona Coyotes, long a franchise who looks to progeny in the draft, select goaltender Cayden Primeau from the Lincoln Stars of the USHL. Going to Northeastern.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
With the 80th selection in the 2017 NHL Draft the :wings are proud to select from the Ottawa 67's of the Ontario Hockey League

Alexander "Sasha" Chmelevski

ep_o6_89_chmelevski,_sasha.jpg

Next GM PM'd

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
With the 80th selection in the 2017 NHL Draft the :wings are proud to select from the Ottawa 67's of the Ontario Hockey League

Alexander "Sasha" Chmelevski

ep_o6_89_chmelevski,_sasha.jpg

Next GM PM'd

Second time THIS ROUND my pick I was eyeing was taken right before I went :laugh:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
What an awful pick Rebel.

Just kidding....just wanted you to know the feeling of my disappointment in you...lol

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
What an awful pick Rebel.

Just kidding....just wanted you to know the feeling of my disappointment in you...lol

:lol:

Damn you had me going too..my heart legit sank.

Both of my last 2 picks were not who I was targetting but those are the breaks!

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
:lol:

Damn you had me going too..my heart legit sank.

Both of my last 2 picks were not who I was targetting but those are the breaks!

:laugh:

You are not off the hot seat yet. Those 3 picks a row in the 4th will make/break the draft.....not that I have looked that deep into guys.

It would be cool, to see who other posters would draft in those spots given who is left to you. Certainly not to rip on you, but just to hear ideas on why their picks would be different or the same. With ?Appleyard and Magua seemingly looking at guys that deep into the draft, would love to hear their comments.

I do wonder if we see 1 traded come draft day....I predict we do.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
:laugh:

You are not off the hot seat yet. Those 3 picks a row in the 4th will make/break the draft.....not that I have looked that deep into guys.

It would be cool, to see who other posters would draft in those spots given who is left to you. Certainly not to rip on you, but just to hear ideas on why their picks would be different or the same. With ?Appleyard and Magua seemingly looking at guys that deep into the draft, would love to hear their comments.

I do wonder if we see 1 traded come draft day....I predict we do.

Yeah id love to hear who the true prospect experts of the board would pick there too. I can see them trading 1 for a 2018 pick too.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah id love to hear who the true prospect experts of the board would pick there too. I can see them trading 1 for a 2018 pick too.

Yeah Hextall could trade the last 4th this year for like a 4th and a 5th next year. Keep the extra picks coming because at some point, we will be using some up in deadline deals.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
With the 84th pick in the draft, the :edmonton select, Eemeli Räsänen of the Kingston Frontenacs in the OHL. The Oilers now have two of the biggest dudes in this draft to man the blueline and protect their star players.

Eemeli-Rasanen-2.jpg

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Well there goes another one I wanted.

After having two of their players picked before their next selection, the :wings reluctantly select from the Kootenay Ice of the Western Hockey League:

Cale Fleury

yycUzvP1.jpeg

PMing next GM

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad