Post-Game Talk: Flyers (23-18-8) at Preds (24-20-8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Hmm, the players' confidence took a big hit last game. Let's see if they can bounce back. As long as the D and Rinne keep playing the way they've been playing we have a great chance to win every night. Offense has to show up.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Offense--Score more than the opponent.
Defense--Keep the opponent from scoring.
Goalie--Stay strong. You got this.

Bringing my son, my son's friend and his girlfriend from Australia tonight. "If you will", show her the Preds team we love so she'll get it!

Go Preds!

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Let's Go Preds!

RUL2ivU.gif

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Rinne lets that through his 5 hole. I knew when we didn't score on that double minor that they'd probably score and do on their 3rd shot.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
I really think a lot of this season lies on rinne and lavi. Consistently this team has the same issues game in and game out and as a coach its his job to correct them. Instead we see more of the same sloppy zone exits, turnovers and lack of defense by our forwards thats costing us lots of goals even when peks is on.

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
My wife just walked by and said to me "is every goalie in the league that good, or are the Predators just that lousy at shooting"?

deansredhalo

May 5, 2012
It's like we looked at all the things we did well in order to get us that 4-game win streak and said "Hey, let's do the exact opposite of that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad