Florida Panthers Reveal 2024 Stanley Cup Rings

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
Considering they are supposed to be overtly ostentatious, they are not too bad and kind of reserved, which makes them look really nice. Better than some of the recent designs for sure.

Reactions: Laus723

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Gotta agree. They're sharp. Stylish without being overdone or garish. I like they went triangular like the crest.
Well, tbf, they certainly are overdone and garish, lol, as are all such things, yet they do still manage to be sharp and stylish at the same time. Hard to do. Agree about the triangle too. Pyramid Power?

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
You’re just being a hater to be a hater. Ring is perfect.
Okay now you’re getting wiser, instead of being offended. Yes I’m just hating to be different , so hating just to be hating, agreed.

But the initial reply was that of a person who did care, but now you instead of attacking, just broke down the psychology of my comment , I give you the respect of putting my guard down and admitting the rings are absolutely beautiful

Cheers brother and always, no hard feelings

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Well, tbf, they certainly are overdone and garish, lol, as are all such things, yet they do still manage to be sharp and stylish at the same time. Hard to do. Agree about the triangle too. Pyramid Power?
I mean it's a championship ring, so I get where you're coming from. But so many are dramatically overdone. I don't think these are. I like the 3-d design on the sides as well. Adds a depth to the look.

Reactions: BTO

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
He's entitled to his subjective opinion. No big deal.
And I’m entitled to mine.

Okay now you’re getting wiser, instead of being offended. Yes I’m just hating to be different , so hating just to be hating, agreed.

But the initial reply was that of a person who did care, but now you instead of attacking, just broke down the psychology of my comment , I give you the respect of putting my guard down and admitting the rings are absolutely beautiful

Cheers brother and always, no hard feelings
Amazing response. Respect.

Ad

Ad

Ad