Florida Panther jersey talk

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Would these be the same exact jerseys you would buy from Hockey Authentic or the FLA Team Shop just without any customization done?

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Does anyone know if the authentic Ekblad jersey on the FLA Team Shop website come with the alternate captain patches and or the 2024 Stanley cup patch?

For reference this is the one I am talking about. The alternate captain patch is not in the displayed picture.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Does anyone know if the authentic Ekblad jersey on the FLA Team Shop website come with the alternate captain patches and or the 2024 Stanley cup patch?

For reference this is the one I am talking about. The alternate captain patch is not in the displayed picture.

iirc the ones in thewar memorial store had the A but for some reason not the alternate patch on the shoulder, no cup either

the arena had some with last years cup patch when i went vs vegas in christmas and i think also vs buffalo before playoffs started. Those had the A and alternate on them, not sure why theres such a difference.

Reactions: Beezers Mask

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
iirc the ones in thewar memorial store had the A but for some reason not the alternate patch on the shoulder, no cup either

the arena had some with last years cup patch when i went vs vegas in christmas and i think also vs buffalo before playoffs started. Those had the A and alternate on them, not sure why theres such a difference.
Thanks, I guess I might have to roll the dice and just pick one up? Any good places in south Florida to have customization done?

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
With the change to Fanatics and the Stanley Cup victory etc the Panthers jersey market is dry as hell. Blanks are gone everywhere and eBay is crazy with Indo jerseys (These things are not worth $300+ period)

For anyone feeling spicy to work on a project, Sports K has Duclair Primegreen jerseys in stock for $125 on every size it seems, i grabbed one to strip it and make it a Stanley Cup Swaggy and the other might be a Reinhart now that he extended or maybe even Rodrigues, lets see how that goes. Worst case scenario I slap a Tarasenko name plate and call it a day. The stripping is not complicated and with some time and patience sending it to EPS or Hockey Authentic to put another name on it should be a breeze.

i got a 52 and a 54 on the way and it seems theres more available, I'll post pictures of the process as I work on them.

Pink Panther

Jan 13, 2015
Hollywood
With the change to Fanatics and the Stanley Cup victory etc the Panthers jersey market is dry as hell. Blanks are gone everywhere and eBay is crazy with Indo jerseys (These things are not worth $300+ period)

For anyone feeling spicy to work on a project, Sports K has Duclair Primegreen jerseys in stock for $125 on every size it seems, i grabbed one to strip it and make it a Stanley Cup Swaggy and the other might be a Reinhart now that he extended or maybe even Rodrigues, lets see how that goes. Worst case scenario I slap a Tarasenko name plate and call it a day. The stripping is not complicated and with some time and patience sending it to EPS or Hockey Authentic to put another name on it should be a breeze.

i got a 52 and a 54 on the way and it seems theres more available, I'll post pictures of the process as I work on them.
There's also a 52 blank Primegreen on that same site but it has a flaw according to the description. Pretty cheap though for $75 fwiw

adidas Florida Panthers Home Mens Primegreen Authentic Jersey, Size 52/Large (FLAW, read description)

On Friday morning a 46 Primegreen Tkachuk suddenly appeared on NHL Shop. It's a little small for me, but I grabbed it so fast because yeah it's really really dry out there!!!

The FLA shop site still has some Adidas jerseys for 5, 7, 8 (lol), 10, 17, and 62 (double lol). War Memorial is hit or miss, I went twice last week.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
There's also a 52 blank Primegreen on that same site but it has a flaw according to the description. Pretty cheap though for $75 fwiw

adidas Florida Panthers Home Mens Primegreen Authentic Jersey, Size 52/Large (FLAW, read description)

On Friday morning a 46 Primegreen Tkachuk suddenly appeared on NHL Shop. It's a little small for me, but I grabbed it so fast because yeah it's really really dry out there!!!

The FLA shop site still has some Adidas jerseys for 5, 7, 8 (lol), 10, 17, and 62 (double lol). War Memorial is hit or miss, I went twice last week.
Yeah I saw that 52 and added it to the order too earlier, lets see if i can save it. I think those snags should shave off if i take my time. It should show sold out soon lol

What i dont like about the FLATEAMSHOP ones is those have the arena customization, that heat pressed shit leaves residue and i rather not deal with glue or whatever, also the numbers have that vinyl/plastic feel, not the same they use on ice. The Adidas factory customization is easier to remove with a seam ripper and an iron and some steam, instructions here for those interested

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
I bought a blank Adidas prime green authentic from Fanatics before they sold out. Still waiting for it to arrive. I’m looking to get it made into a Tkachuk or Barkov. I live in Pennsylvania. Any thoughts on the best way to get it customized?

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
I bought a blank Adidas prime green authentic from Fanatics before they sold out. Still waiting for it to arrive. I’m looking to get it made into a Tkachuk or Barkov. I live in Pennsylvania. Any thoughts on the best way to get it customized?

Official Customizer for the team, follow the order instructions, put it on a bag and wait for an invoice which you pay whenever you are ready. If you go that route do it now because when the orders for next season start rolling in the teams get priority so your jersey will wait.

Excellent customizations, after EPS this would be my choice.

EPS takes longer but cant really go wrong with them and it's worth the wait, check older pages in this thread for my examples if interested, they have done plenty for me from old CCM's to newer Adidas.

HA's stitching is extremely good, cant stop looking at my Bennett jersey from last year. The customer service is awesome and you can send them a text with questions and they respond quick, you can text them to set up and order too.

If you want any patches include them on the order and put it on the notes, not sure if HA has them in stock but for sure EPS doesnt have any patches so i always drop them on my order. They do have the Alternate and Captain patch for the sleeves in stock, i always put something like "customize to on ice specs with Stanley cup patch, alternate patch on the sleeve to match 2023-2024 season" that should be more than enough. If its an old jersey i include a photo of the player wearing it (more complicated jerseys like a Starter 5th anniversary with patch or a KOHO Luongo 2003 with All Star patch for example) but with new Adidas you should have no problem.

Last edited:

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Official Customizer for the team, follow the order instructions, put it on a bag and wait for an invoice which you pay whenever you are ready. If you go that route do it now because when the orders for next season start rolling in the teams get priority so your jersey will wait.

Excellent customizations, after EPS this would be my choice.

EPS takes longer but cant really go wrong with them and it's worth the wait, check older pages in this thread for my examples if interested, they have done plenty for me from old CCM's to newer Adidas.

HA's stitching is extremely good, cant stop looking at my Bennett jersey from last year. The customer service is awesome and you can send them a text with questions and they respond quick, you can text them to set up and order too.

If you want any patches include them on the order and put it on the notes, not sure if HA has them in stock but for sure EPS doesnt have any patches so i always drop them on my order. They do have the Alternate and Captain patch for the sleeves in stock, i always put something like "customize to on ice specs with Stanley cup patch, alternate patch on the sleeve to match 2023-2024 season" that should be more than enough. If its an old jersey i include a photo of the player wearing it (more complicated jerseys like a Starter 5th anniversary with patch or a KOHO Luongo 2003 with All Star patch for example) but with new Adidas you should have no problem.
Thanks so much for the info! This will be my first authentic jersey. Hoping to get it done correctly

• Love
Reactions: wampa13jku

slime96

Jun 27, 2007

Thanks for posting this.

I'm going to do the same as you and try and turn mine into a Barkov if I can source a number kit, etc too. Either way, I'm just happy to find an Adidas authentic before they all disappear. The ones on eBay are listed at ridiculous prices.

Reactions: wampa13jku

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
They should start selling Lundell jerseys. I wanted to get the reverse retro but Lundell was not available and pretty soon everything was sold out. People from Helsinki don't want Barkov jerseys because he is from Tampere and we have a local guy in the team.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Thanks for posting this.

I'm going to do the same as you and try and turn mine into a Barkov if I can source a number kit, etc too. Either way, I'm just happy to find an Adidas authentic before they all disappear. The ones on eBay are listed at ridiculous prices.
Yup, eBay went crazy this past year, not just Adidas but with all Panthers jerseys. I remember sourcing plenty of projects years ago from old CCMs or similar with tags and all that people would sell for $50-$70, nobody wanted Panthers stuff that much besides the RRs.

slime96

Jun 27, 2007
Yup, eBay went crazy this past year, not just Adidas but with all Panthers jerseys. I remember sourcing plenty of projects years ago from old CCMs or similar with tags and all that people would sell for $50-$70, nobody wanted Panthers stuff that much besides the RRs.

It's crazy to see all of the Panthers gear go up in price all of a sudden.

I should have bought something before the finals, but I had a bet on, and wanted that to come through first.

I live in New Zealand, but I once bought a authentic Florida Panthers Starter jersey on eBay for only $10.50US. This was in 2009, but it was such a steal for an authentic. It looked brand new too, only problem with it was it was size 56, which felt like a goalie size jersey in those 90s cuts. I still wish I kept it, but I ended up selling it when I had a big cleanout.

My 'Duclair' jersey is on the way now!

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
It's crazy to see all of the Panthers gear go up in price all of a sudden.

I should have bought something before the finals, but I had a bet on, and wanted that to come through first.

I live in New Zealand, but I once bought a authentic Florida Panthers Starter jersey on eBay for only $10.50US. This was in 2009, but it was such a steal for an authentic. It looked brand new too, only problem with it was it was size 56, which felt like a goalie size jersey in those 90s cuts. I still wish I kept it, but I ended up selling it when I had a big cleanout.

My 'Duclair' jersey is on the way now!
Yeah man, nice to see the team succeed but sucks seeing people hike up prices but thats they way it goes with hyped up stuff.

Nice! Mine too, if you need to source a kit hit Customize Sports

Never used them myself but I've heard of people getting their kits there and they seem to look good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad