Florida Panther jersey talk

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Would these be the same exact jerseys you would buy from Hockey Authentic or the FLA Team Shop just without any customization done?

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Does anyone know if the authentic Ekblad jersey on the FLA Team Shop website come with the alternate captain patches and or the 2024 Stanley cup patch?

For reference this is the one I am talking about. The alternate captain patch is not in the displayed picture.

iirc the ones in thewar memorial store had the A but for some reason not the alternate patch on the shoulder, no cup either

the arena had some with last years cup patch when i went vs vegas in christmas and i think also vs buffalo before playoffs started. Those had the A and alternate on them, not sure why theres such a difference.

Reactions: Beezers Mask

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
iirc the ones in thewar memorial store had the A but for some reason not the alternate patch on the shoulder, no cup either

the arena had some with last years cup patch when i went vs vegas in christmas and i think also vs buffalo before playoffs started. Those had the A and alternate on them, not sure why theres such a difference.
Thanks, I guess I might have to roll the dice and just pick one up? Any good places in south Florida to have customization done?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad