GDT: Flams @ Nucks Volume 3: The Consistently Inconsistent Flames (8:00 PM)

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Really doubt the Flames, after getting dismantled last game, come out with the same shit effort. Looking forward to a good game.

Reactions: BudRobinson53

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Seriously considering NOT watching tonight's game. I tend to sleep much better when I don't go to bed pissed off. Like Backlund, this will be a game time decision. So far, I haven't seen much in the news to convince me that the Flames have seen the light.... other than the same old and tiresome "we have to begin to play a full 60 minutes" bs that players and coaches say but never do.
This team needs a serious shake up and I've yet to see it happen. Doing the same thing over and over again just isn't working. Ass kicking is required. Change is required. New blood is required. Inserting a rookie d-man into the lineup just won't cut it. A pile of shit with a sprig of parsley on top is still a pile of shit.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
If Backlund is out:

Gaudreau - Monahan - Dube
Mangiapane - Lindholm - Leivo
Tkachuk - Bennett - Simon
Lucic - Gawdin - Froese

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
This game is a shoe in... The rectum!!!11!1!!!1!!

Van 4 Cal 2

Flames go on a 4 game losing streak. Flames HF board dies from heart attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tofveve

BudRobinson53

Sep 5, 2020
There was too much hype last game and the Flames despite being outplayed, looked just fine after 40 minutes.

Tonight, the Canucks can't draw on any extra emotion, they can't continue to play as victims of the schedule, they aren't a cornered wolf - let's see who they are without all that behind their sails.

Flames have to be better (except Markstrom) they know this, let's see what happens tonight.

GFG

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
There was too much hype last game and the Flames despite being outplayed, looked just fine after 40 minutes.

Tonight, the Canucks can't draw on any extra emotion, they can't continue to play as victims of the schedule, they aren't a cornered wolf - let's see who they are without all that behind their sails.

Flames have to be better (except Markstrom) they know this, let's see what happens tonight.

GFG
Yes.. lets all hope for a Canuck team that has no wind in their sales and has an emotional collapse. Its our only chance.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

GFG

Mad props for your optimism wish I had the same.

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019

GFG
For a game where the Flames took a team on a 6 game losing streak lightly, and were shooting themselves in the foot with shitty puck play, there was an odd amount of calls for firings, rebuilds, or trading of top players because they were cold for a game on the road. Love seeing sensible takes instead of the classic doom and gloom of the past few days.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Hoping for a win. Go Flames Go.
I'm on day shift. 3:45 am est wake up time.
I won't be staying up until 10 pm est to watch.
Everyone cheer in my absence please.
Cheers gang. I hope it's a good dominant Flames win.

Hmmm well, we're getting 35 cm of snow tonight, it's already bad out. I doubt I'm making my hour commute to work in the morning. Maybe it is hockey night for me after all.
I should sleep though so I can call in due to the storm.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
The Return of the Living Dead ends at 8:35, just as the 1st period ends, so I will be not be missing the Flames.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad