Post-Game Talk: Flames vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
No I would keep him on the powerplay. I would just like him to move the puck much quicker.

fringie

May 20, 2013
Kanata
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 58s

MacLean said that Cody Ceci's game was getting a "little cautious" so they thought it would be beneficial to have him watch from press box.

Say what??

SENSational Sens Fan

Mar 21, 2010
Calgary
AJ Jakubec should continue to do play-by-play for the Sens on TSN 1200 (2-0 so far), so he will probably single-handedly get us into the playoffs this season. There is that winning formula in his call which translates to wins on the ice for the Sens. :naughty:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
8 more game 7s. Let's do it. Was at the game great one to watch. How sweet it would be to go onto the playoffs and eliminate Toronto in the same night.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Stone should have an assist on Turris EN goal, no?

By the way, the more and more I watch Stone get confortable in the NHL, the more I think we have something special in our hands. Guy is very hard on the puck and he is always near the puck despite not being a fast skater.

Also, lol at the non-call for the slash on Zack's stick that exploded right away... Ref was just in front of the action. Smith is like wtf is wrong man. If it was just a few calls there and there and if it balanced out over the season, no problem, but gotta feel for Sens players, must be really hard to play in those conditions. They got shafted pretty much all year long but they're fighting through it and I like it. All the adversity could pay up big dividends down the road.

Turris with more experience & bulk = Bergeron

This. Turris really looks like a 3rd overall pick, more and more everyday. His 2-way game is insane and we need to instill that all over the line-up. We got him for a mid 1st and a 2nd, that's nice. Signed 5 years at 3.5? Even better, him and MacA are orgasmic to watch

fringie- The pressure is off and this team plays like a playoff calibre team, WTF? Clearly, something mental about this team. Just think what if they could have won some of those games against EDM, CAL, they would be still in the mix for wild card spot. However if they win every single game left this season, they still give themselves a shot. Who the heck knows any more?

Team is very young and inexperienced, 2 of the veterans are in their decline (Phillips and Neil). They're not playing good under pressure (yet), which explains why the home record is not better than the road's record...

fringie- Say what???

Just let the experts develop young NHL players, thanks.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Great game, looking forward to attending tomorrows game too. Another win and things get interesting.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
People having different opinions..... :facepalm:

Spezza was on the ice for two goals against, so was Hemsky(and yes, they were partly responsible for them stat or not). Turris had three points and is a +3. Opinion or not, it seems pretty obvious who the best player-s on the ice were.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
The Sens won with me in attendance :scared:

MacArthur has quickly become one of my favorite players. Him + Turris = magic.

Personally I think Lehner should have been 1st star tonight.

FreakyBunny

Sep 4, 2006
Ottawa
As a matter of principle I only allow myself to revel in schadenfreude when it comes to the Leafs failing in any way, shape, or form.

/off to the Leafs' board to lurk.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Turris and MacArthur were better than spezza and Hemsky tonight. They played a great game. Perfect even

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
How about Gryba's +4? That's pretty hot.

gryba.gif

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Also, it was refreshing to see Greening not in the lineup. So tired of his ****

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I hate to be that guy

but could you guys imagine how much deadlier the Turris line would look with alfie on its right wing, three of the best two way forwards in the game, and ryan could have played with spezza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad