Confirmed with Link: Flames sign Jarred Tinordi: 1-year, 800k, 2-way

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Is it $800,000 or $775,000? Puckpedia says $775,000 by way of Wade Arnott of The Hockey Agency. You would think his agent and the team would be on the same page at the start at least... LOL

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Is it $800,000 or $775,000? Puckpedia says $775,000 by way of Wade Arnott of The Hockey Agency. You would think his agent and the team would be on the same page at the start at least... LOL

They aren't saying Wade Arnott is the source, they are saying he's the agent. They don't reveal their source.

But they have since updated their site to match the Flames tweet.

I think it's safe to say that you should believe the team over the media 100% of teh time.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
As a physical specimen, similarities to Bahl?

Is management that serious in trying to do batch development of similar styled defensemen? I'm seriously interested to see if it works and/or whether it will quickly create logjams and many young guys may ask out for more opportunities once they've started developing well (and we can get good value on them which is great for both sides?).

Hmm... we shall see.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
As a physical specimen, similarities to Bahl?

Is management that serious in trying to do batch development of similar styled defensemen? I'm seriously interested to see if it works and/or whether it will quickly create logjams and many young guys may ask out for more opportunities once they've started developing well (and we can get good value on them which is great for both sides?).

Hmm... we shall see.
Tinordi is 32. There's no more development to be had. He's Wranglers depth/tanking insurance, especially with how young that defence is looking.

No idea about pairs but something like:

Grushnikov-Brzustewicz
Poirier-Kuznetsov
Tinordi-Aspirot

Jurmo starts in the ECHL maybe. Then there's Hanley and maybe Solovyov depending on what happens with the big team.

Figgy44

Dec 15, 2014
Tinordi is 32. There's no more development to be had. He's Wranglers depth/tanking insurance, especially with how young that defence is looking.

No idea about pairs but something like:

Grushnikov-Brzustewicz
Poirier-Kuznetsov
Tinordi-Aspirot

Jurmo starts in the ECHL maybe. Then there's Hanley and maybe Solovyov depending on what happens with the big team.

I mean collecting front row video of Tinordi for Bahl to use for development purposes. Bad wording. My bad.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I mean collecting front row video of Tinordi for Bahl to use for development purposes. Bad wording. My bad.
The last thing we want is Bahl to develop into Tinordi

Tinordi at best will be the #8 if we don't sign Barrie and he beats out Hanley. He's no more than veteran depth, Most likely an AHL replacement for Oesterle or Pysyk

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Conroy continuing to bring in these bum ass d-men. Very nice work Craig, this is how you tank.

I'd be surprised if Ras plays more than 30 games for the Flames this year.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Conroy continuing to bring in these bum ass d-men. Very nice work Craig, this is how you tank.

I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to relate a depth, possibly AHL signing to Andersson. He's likely to replace Oesterle or Pysyk as the vet on the farm, at absolute best he'll be in popcorn row. My guess is he's gonna be used to shelter Bruiser with the Wranglers.

Figgy44

Dec 15, 2014

Huh?

It's a 2 way deal for a 30+ year old guy... Not like it's a one way deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad