Confirmed with Link: Flames sign Anthony Mantha (1 yr, $3.5m)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
reasonsimbroke-larry-david.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I think he's a lot better than his reputation would suggest. But that rep is also well earned, he's a pretty lazy f***er. Imagine we can turn him into a pick or two next spring.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I also think he's pretty not that great which helps us suck, but on the other hand he just got back a 2nd and a 4th and Vegas barely even played in the playoffs.

Basically buying picks with this signing, I am 100% for it. Good signing.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Eh. Cant complain about the contract. Would have rather that spot go to the kids though. Flames have too many wingers.
There will basically always be 1 forward that is injured/sick/benched, even if Pelts is the 13th forward, he'll still play 60+ games assuming he stays healthy. I also think this means Rango or Zary will play C

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Another great signing. He works out summers with Pelletier and Huberdeau in Montreal.

He's big and is a shooter. If he find chemistry with Huberdeau (or Pelletier) I'd say sign him longer term.

If he doesn't he could be a TDL asset.

I'm hoping for the former. I've always liked the player.

Reactions: Fig

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Another great signing. He works out summers with Pelletier and Huberdeau in Montreal.

He's big and is a shooter. If he find chemistry with Huberdeau (or Pelletier) I'd say sign him longer term.

If he doesn't he could be a TDL asset.

I'm hoping for the former. I've always liked the player.

Sounds like Conroy is assembling a crew to try and flick the puck around like a pinball machine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad