Recalled/Assigned: Flames Recall Ferland AND Poirier

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Poirier up = Glencross trade imminent IMO.

Once I saw Emile getting brought up; I thought of Glencross right away.
Has anyone been sent to the IR recently or anyone been sent down? Is Byron that hurt? I thought Smido was close to return or something?

^^ EDIT

Just saw what AS posted. Nevermind!

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
My prayers to Matt and his wife Katie. But yeah, I'm thinking Glencross is dealt within hours.

You really think so? I think he'll be used for a couple of more games. Unless of course there is already a deal in place. Pretty sure the call ups are for Byron and Stajan though.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
interesting to see they're still interested in seeing what they have in Ferland. I'd have thought he was a lost cause for sure with the way his season's gone (and his previous lack of mental fortitude)

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
I don't think a trade is imminent. But doesn't hurt to have the extra bodies if one is made later in the week.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Are we not still 2 man up, are we carrying 14 forwards?
We have carried 14 forwards almost the entire year. We pretty much have to since call-ups take so long to join the team from Glens Falls.

But a summary of the last bit:

Wolf out, Granlund in.
Byron out, Ferland in.
Stajan out, Poirier in.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I just think it's highly probably that Glencross gets moved in the immediate future. I've also said this before, I think the Flames are hoping that Ferland is Glencross' replacement as he plays more of that physical game. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Curtis dealt today.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I just think it's highly probably that Glencross gets moved in the immediate future. I've also said this before, I think the Flames are hoping that Ferland is Glencross' replacement as he plays more of that physical game. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Curtis dealt today.

Would rather have Wolf than Ferland TBH.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad