HF Habs: Flames or Panthers 1st Round Pick 2025

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Laboeuf

Apr 14, 2013
So the Calgary’s pick:

If Florida finishes bottom 16 missed playoffs then they retain their pick.

If Calgary is top 10, then not 1st overall then we get their pick 2nd overall to 10th overall.

Basically it all comes down to Florida missing the playoffs.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So the Calgary’s pick:

If Florida finishes bottom 16 missed playoffs then they retain their pick.

If Calgary is top 10, then not 1st overall then we get their pick 2nd overall to 10th overall.

Basically it all comes down to Florida missing the playoffs.
Florida won't miss the playoffs. So for me it all comes down to whether Calgary finishes bottom 10 or 11th or better. I'm really hoping they finish out of the bottom 10! Will be interesting to see if they trade Kadri this summer.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Lundell signed at $5 million for 6 years so no way Florida will be able to afford Taransenko or anyone else really. They're definitely a worse team now, I doubt they'll actually miss the playoffs but they're no mortal lock either.

All we need is a down year from Bob to make things interesting cause this division is super tough. Maybe we take the last playoff spot 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Wherever this pick ends up being, we are going to be in a very nice spot at next year's draft.

Add this to likely another top 10 pick, 2 second rounders likely in the top half of the second round, 3 third rounders and potentially another high pick for Savard.. this gives us a shit ton of ammo to either move up or add a very good player through trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad