GDT: Flames @ Jets | The Legend of Calgary: Majooris Mask | Saturday 1 PM MT|SN|

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
I need no further evidence to conclude that Bennett needs to replace Raymond in the lineup. I think Hartley putting Bennett-Backlund-Colborne together to test it and them immediately creating more than Raymond-Backlund-Colborne did in the entire first period has to make that decision for them.

Absolutely. How a veteran with 500+ games of experience is outplayed by three other young LWers is absolutely baffling.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I thought he meant on the season and not in the season series.

Hmm. The graphic only showed season series stats. Though you could be right.

Bennett has a fire within him to stick with the team... Raymond not so much.

Raymond did show a lot of drive in his last shift. Nothing came out of it, but he was skating hard. Interested to see what he does in the third.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
giphy.gif

Don't worry guys we got the pandas on our side.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Biggest, most amazing GDT of the season followed by probably the quietest GDT we've had all year. :laugh:
not shocking being an afternoon game and an outside chance at home ice isn't as exciting as a chance to clinch

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Playoff's are gruelling, I say we give Raymond 2 games to elevate his game. If he doesn't, Bennett gets game 3. I'd rather have Bennett fresh, in the later rounds to rejuvenate the team when MayRay tails off, cause you know he will

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad