GDT: Flames @ Jets | The Legend of Calgary: Majooris Mask | Saturday 1 PM MT|SN|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Master Bill

Rest in peace, Johnny Hockey
Nov 9, 2014
It's very exciting to see how great of skaters all these kids are. Clearly the management looks at speed in our players. Ferland and Wolf have very good speed for guys their size.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I need no further evidence to conclude that Bennett needs to replace Raymond in the lineup. I think Hartley putting Bennett-Backlund-Colborne together to test it and them immediately creating more than Raymond-Backlund-Colborne did in the entire first period has to make that decision for them.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I've never understood the point of these commercials.

Don't care how long it takes you to start my claim. How long is it going to take you to make it right? Or in other words "Pay me right ****ing now!"

I was thinking about this myself . . . I think they're relying on the ADD generation who're in the middle of a crisis and the ad comes on tv. Because the most important criteria in resolving your home's important claim is that it's started in 1/2 an hour.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I need no further evidence to conclude that Bennett needs to replace Raymond in the lineup. I think Hartley putting Bennett-Backlund-Colborne together to test it and them immediately creating more than Raymond-Backlund-Colborne did in the entire first period has to make that decision for them.

I do - Bennett needs much more core strength to stay upright. He does us no good flat on his ass.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Pretty cool when Morrison told us they were pretty even in Goals For in the season series. But then my mind was blown when he said that Goals Against was ALSO really close. What a coincidence!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I do - Bennett needs much more core strength to stay upright. He does us no good flat on his ass.

Meh. On the same plays, Raymond would be found a few feet away waiting for a loose puck. Bennett has been winning a lot of battles.

EDIT: I'm not saying Bennett is perfect, just that he's better than Raymond the way Raymond is playing lately.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Pretty cool when Morrison told us they were pretty even in Goals For in the season series. But then my mind was blown when he said that Goals Against was ALSO really close. What a coincidence!
I thought he meant on the season and not in the season series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad