GDT: Flames @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Shara is in vacation mode or something? I thimk he is dreaming about skipping through a field of flowers with his wife , skippint along their way to a hot air balloon ride ….
Im

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
I've never understood the tendency for teams to lay an egg in the first game after a road trip.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Shara is in vacation mode or something? I thimk he is dreaming about skipping through a field of flowers with his wife , skippint along their way to a hot air balloon ride ….
Im

Nico looks every bit as floaty. Jack also invisible.

forceten

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
We can't pass, puck carry, shoot, etc. We're also getting called for everything and CGY isn't. This is a frustrating game to watch.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Not sure what the F they are doig out there. Blind passes , shitty passes , no one winning any battles Getting out worked big time and can’t get any speed going

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
This always happens in the 1st when one team is on a back to back and the other has been chilling. Need to survive and get it figured out, can't have a shitty 2nd period when you start like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad