GDT: Flames @ Aves | 2/28/13 | 7 MT | There is gonna be some murda up in here tonight.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Wave the white flag, forfeit the game.

Can't wait till Landy is back with Radar.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Let's see, a guy who signed for two years in russia, held out for over a month, signed an offer sheet with the ****ing Flames. I for one feel completely indifferent about him coming back.

squirrelbait

Oct 28, 2010
Avs matched. Done deal.

WOW! Just wow. I'm happy I don't have to throw out my jersey now, at least for a couple of years.

Amazing. Avs should be embarrassed though. Got bent over a barrel here I think. Could have signed him for a similar deal for 2 years for as much as 1.5 less if there weren't so arrogant I think. They deserve what they got, and O'Reilly will pay for his role in it as well in some way down the track

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Guys, I've been missing the game because I've been editing and/or deleting offensive/troll posts.

I don't like it.

If it continues -- and it better not -- I'll be handing out warnings and/or infractions.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
It's not like the Avs are up against the cap. The only one it affected is the owner.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Signed or not signed, O'Reilly can't help this team, it's not gonna make any difference. This team is gonna miss the playoffs yet another year.

I wouldn't match, I'd just get the picks and draft a d-man. I just hope this team does just one smart move and at least trade Stastny for a much needed d-man now that they signed ROR.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Rebound after rebound after rebound......

This is ugly. Varly needs to get his **** together.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Let's see, a guy who signed for two years in russia, held out for over a month, signed an offer sheet with the ****ing Flames. I for one feel completely indifferent about him coming back.
Same here. If anything I would hope the Avs just let him stew in the press box the rest of the season. If he is such a team first guy that would be the worst punishment of all.

Mant*

I don't see how this could be a good thing for the morale of the rest of the team. The biggest ********* holdout in recent memory just got rewarded for his ******** and is going to be making more money than far better players, guys that have bled for this team, this year, while Comrad was sitting on his ass and showing his character.

I hope he gets a blanket party.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Don't understand why you guys are making a fuss over the Duchene/ROR contracts. Duchene signed for less because he wanted to prove himself. Plus he's a lifetime Avs fan as a kid, the guy wants to play here and I'd be he ultimately doesn't give a rats ass what ROR is getting paid. He's playing for his childhood team and making over 3M a year and knows his next one will be for more.

Cant wait for ROR to come back. Unfortunately this probably means the end of Stas on our team. Im probably in the minority but Ive always liked him and don't want to see him get moved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad