GDT: FLAMES (5-2-0) vs. KRAKEN (4-4-2) 7 p.m. MT | TV: CBC, Sportsnet Flames | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Lucic-lindholm-tofolli is so awful so far… just throws the puck back to the kraken and ices it
I love lucic, but he is not a top 6 winger ahah definitely a hole we need to address if we want a competent third line

eternalflame2016

Nov 3, 2018
not a fan of the lines so far. Hopefully the power play gives us some jump. Looch is fine on the 3rd or 4th line because he's against lower skilled players who are more likely to take their time and that gives him a chance to throw those big hits. Against top lines they're just too quick for him

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
We might have to figure out how to get Barkov here to make Hubes get going.

The usual Zad protest after an obvious penalty.

eternalflame2016

Nov 3, 2018
Jesus Christ please never fight again Zadorov.
I never understand why when ice hockey players fight no one ever seems to measure the distance and actually use technique, I get they're not MMA fighters or anything, but all everyone does is clinch and throw short punches. If any of them actually fought properly they'd never lose

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Kill em all Looch.

I never understand why when ice hockey players fight no one ever seems to measure the distance and actually use technique, I get they're not MMA fighters or anything, but all everyone does is clinch and throw short punches. If any of them actually fought properly they'd never lose
I think they are scared to catch a Haymaker.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
They really collapse in front of goal effectively so far. Real hard to get to these rebounds off Daccord. I think we'd score if we draw a couple penalties on these guys. 5 on 5 is a slog.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad