GDT: First Triannual Toronto Maple Leafs Players vs Alumni Charity Event

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
I really would like for two things to happen. Khudo winning his 5th straight and Skinner scoring more goals.

E. Staal is still out right?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Dion Phaneuf used to pick up teenagers at this after hours hot dog place in downtown Calgary.

I wish I could put a ':sarcasm:' after that, but it's actually true. My old room mate and I saw him several times. For the record, my favorite 2am hot dog is peanut butter//grape jelly with crushed Captain Crunch on top.

mmmmmm :yo:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Dion Phaneuf used to pick up teenagers at this after hours hot dog place in downtown Calgary.

I wish I could put a ':sarcasm:' after that, but it's actually true. My old room mate and I saw him several times. For the record, my favorite 2am hot dog is peanut butter//grape jelly with crushed Captain Crunch on top.

That's just wrong on so many levels. A hot dog only needs one topping. Yellow mustard. Anything else is a waste of time or a perversion of a good tube steak.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
That's just wrong on so many levels. A hot dog only needs one topping. Yellow mustard. Anything else is a waste of time or a perversion of a good tube steak.

there is a laundry list of things that go well on hot dogs

cap'n crunch and pb&j are nowhere near that list

ballpark mustard is better than yellow mustard for hot dogs, but yellow mustard is better on sausage biscuits and hamburgers

actually ballpark mustard is just good on everything nevermind

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC

And+this+why+anon+s+shouldn+t+be+allowed+to+comment+_f8933aacf1a163691a1118988f9080b3.gif

get tanked

Apr 8, 2011
Rofleigh

My condolences for whatever freak accident burned off your taste buds :sarcasm:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
there is a laundry list of things that go well on hot dogs

cap'n crunch and pb&j are nowhere near that list

ballpark mustard is better than yellow mustard for hot dogs, but yellow mustard is better on sausage biscuits and hamburgers

actually ballpark mustard is just good on everything nevermind

Nope. Just give me a very well burnt dog from Roast Grill, drown it with beautiful yellow Sauer's mustard, a piece of his mother's baklava, and a bottle of Coca Cola and I'm a happy man. You come out of that place smelling like charred hot dogs and it's a glorious thing.

the-roast-grill-hero.png

Last edited:

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC

Its an offense to the hot dog to put YELLOW mustard on it. Step up the game and put some spicy brown mustard on it. The dog deserves that.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I'll eat any kinda hot dog as long as it doesn't have ketchup. Tripp must be wearing off on us all as it seems like there is a food reference every other GDT now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad