GDT: First Triannual Toronto Maple Leafs Players vs Alumni Charity Event

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Leaf fan here in peace! You guys deserved the win the tonight there was no heart and fight from the Leafs and good for Liles for scoring the goal classy guy.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
As long as we keeping winning, I'm happy. It's great to finally win by multiple goals however. Keep this good thing going fellas.

If Tripp references "Oh What A Night" again, I fear Justhereforthefights will track him down and snap his neck.

Just wait until he references Michael Bolton and/or Barry Manilow :help:

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Just got back. What a beatdown and a forgettable return to Raleigh for Gleason. I didn't see him talking to anyone... seemed like he wanted nothing to do with any of his ex-teammates, which is understandable. I never thought I'd boo him, but he deserved it for taking unnecessary shots in garbage time.

Good effort all around. The Leafs went through spells where they had some jump, but by and large it was it was a complete game. Nice to see them show up on time and play the whole game. Oh, and it was fun chanting USA after the Faulk fight. How often do you get to do that?

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Just got back. What a beatdown and a forgettable return to Raleigh for Gleason. I didn't see him talking to anyone... seemed like he wanted nothing to do with any of his ex-teammates, which is understandable. I never thought I'd boo him, but he deserved it for taking unnecessary shots in garbage time.

Good effort all around. The Leafs went through spells where they had some jump, but by and large it was it was a complete game. Nice to see them show up on time and play the whole game. Oh, and it was fun chanting USA after the Faulk fight. How often do you get to do that?

Are you sure you weren't chaning USA because this is 'Murica?:sarcasm:

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Are you sure you weren't chaning USA because this is 'Murica?:sarcasm:

Gosh dang it man, of course ah was! Ah kept waiting for the monster trucks to come out, but all ah saw was a bunch of dudes in tights running around faster 'en ah ever seen. Ah didn't even know what was a-happenin' until a couple of them boys started fahtin'.* Next thing ah know, every damn one of us is yellin' cause we love 'Murica! Them freedom-hating liberals can kiss my redneck ass!

Ah need another beer.

* This word has a very different meaning when spoken with a New England accent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad