Speculation: First big trade?

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
We get the Lindholm return for Andersson from Vancoucer I'll pack his bag for him.

Do it, go all in and give us Willander. I'll even count that as the Hunter plus a first.

Edit; actually no, I still want the first. I don't see any ppg players that you could throw in for us.

Last edited:

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
Rasmus Andersson to the Red Wings.

Kirill Kaprizov to the Rangers.

Utah trades package for Brady Tkachuk.

:popcorn:🤷‍♂️
Enough with the Brady trades, he's not going anywhere for 3 years at least, the org is actively building around him and the fans have him up on an untouchable pedestal. Give your head a shake

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
No, they are not.

Durzi and John Marino are top 4 guys. Ian Cole, Kesselring and Valimaki are legit top 6 guys. And they have some depth in the minors too.
Durzi and Marino are both hurt, so that gives them all of zero top four RD now, so it absolutely makes sense

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
Maybe in a vacuum. But Celebrini has already shown he's got every skill you can ask for, plus high IQ and is bigger. We've got enough skilled, smaller players that swapping Celebrini for Bedard would only hurt the Sharks.
Swapping Bedard for Celebrini would hurt the Sharks?? That's simply untrue, 30 fanbases would agree on that

Brady Tkachuk to Tampa
Give it up

BlueGoose27

Sep 6, 2024
Enough with the Brady trades, he's not going anywhere for 3 years at least, the org is actively building around him and the fans have him up on an untouchable pedestal. Give your head a shake
Better hope they make the playoffs. If they don’t, BT is asking for a trade. He’s not gonna stick around for another 3-4 seasons just to lose. Staios and Andlauer know this as well. This is season is huge for them on many levels.

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
Better hope they make the playoffs. If they don’t, BT is asking for a trade. He’s not gonna stick around for another 3-4 seasons just to lose. Staios and Andlauer know this as well. This is season is huge for them on many levels.
They just need to make progress, they don't need to make the playoffs, but if they don't it doesn't automatically mean they won't make it for the next 3 years. Staios hasn't even been GM for a full year, he deserves more than 10 seconds to re-shape the roster into a winner and anyone with a brain knows this, Brady first and foremost

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
I literally just explained it to you.
That doesn't mean your explanation is logical or factual. Bedard has the better pedigree and based on Celebrini not even getting through a single NHL game without getting hurt, maybe you should re-think things

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
That doesn't mean your explanation is logical or factual. Bedard has the better pedigree and based on Celebrini not even getting through a single NHL game without getting hurt, maybe you should re-think things
You clearly missed the logic that was clearly stated. Celebrini was already injured and the single game doesn't jive with your (lack of) logic considering Bedard was also injured last season.

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
You clearly missed the logic that was clearly stated. Celebrini was already injured and the single game doesn't jive with your (lack of) logic considering Bedard was also injured last season.
Claiming something is logical doesn't magically make it so. Bedard didn't miss 2 of the first 3 games of the season and he is considered a generational talent, unlike Celebrini, that fact alone makes your claim completely illogical

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Claiming something is logical doesn't magically make it so. Bedard didn't miss 2 of the first 3 games of the season and he is considered a generational talent, unlike Celebrini, that fact alone makes your claim completely illogical
Considered one by who? Is it so because you say so? Bedard isn't considered generational by many. You're just making stuff up in order to downplay Celebrini. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Swapping the two likely makes the Sharks worse down the road.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
The explanation is false though. Can you explain it a different way that is more effective for you? :sarcasm:

Bedard > Celebrini
You missed the important context. Bedard is not a better fit for the Sharks due to style of play & size. I never once said he has less value. Thanks for your input.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
You missed the important context. Bedard is not a better fit for the Sharks due to style of play & size. I never once said he has less value. Thanks for your input.

OK, turn down the better young player because of your style of play and size narrative. Sorry bud but it's a bad angle to take. I didn't miss anything, I don't see your explanation good at all.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Thanks for your input. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Barsky

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Are you ok?

Won't report it but your flaming now. I guess everyone ends up being defensive in the end but you probably think it's only others that should get that treatment. You are not that type right? :sarcasm:

Give it up. No "explanation" will make you look good between trying to justify Celebrini as a better fit than Bedard. Regardless of size or skill or style or whatever you can come up with. Bedard is better in all ways.

What are you responding to me for? This seems ironic, especially when considering the fact that I responded to a gif.

You know why. If you don't, do you need an "explanation"?

Reactions: Barsky

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Won't report it but your flaming now. I guess everyone ends up being defensive in the end but you probably think it's only others that should get that treatment. You are not that type right? :sarcasm:

Give it up. No "explanation" will make you look good between trying to justify Celebrini as a better fit than Bedard. Regardless of size or skill or style or whatever you can come up with. Bedard is better in all ways.

You know why. If you don't, do you need an "explanation"?
I’ll keep Celebrini over Bedard thanks. I’m sure all sharks fans will say the same and Chicago fans will say the opposite so ya know no point discussing it! Feel like anyone bringing up Bedard for Macklin is flaming and trolling so.

Top young players don’t get traded period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad