Speculation: First big trade?

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
We get the Lindholm return for Andersson from Vancoucer I'll pack his bag for him.

Do it, go all in and give us Willander. I'll even count that as the Hunter plus a first.

Edit; actually no, I still want the first. I don't see any ppg players that you could throw in for us.

Last edited:

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
Rasmus Andersson to the Red Wings.

Kirill Kaprizov to the Rangers.

Utah trades package for Brady Tkachuk.

:popcorn:🤷‍♂️
Enough with the Brady trades, he's not going anywhere for 3 years at least, the org is actively building around him and the fans have him up on an untouchable pedestal. Give your head a shake

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
No, they are not.

Durzi and John Marino are top 4 guys. Ian Cole, Kesselring and Valimaki are legit top 6 guys. And they have some depth in the minors too.
Durzi and Marino are both hurt, so that gives them all of zero top four RD now, so it absolutely makes sense

Barsky

Jun 22, 2010
Maybe in a vacuum. But Celebrini has already shown he's got every skill you can ask for, plus high IQ and is bigger. We've got enough skilled, smaller players that swapping Celebrini for Bedard would only hurt the Sharks.
Swapping Bedard for Celebrini would hurt the Sharks?? That's simply untrue, 30 fanbases would agree on that

Brady Tkachuk to Tampa
Give it up

BlueGoose27

Sep 6, 2024
Enough with the Brady trades, he's not going anywhere for 3 years at least, the org is actively building around him and the fans have him up on an untouchable pedestal. Give your head a shake
Better hope they make the playoffs. If they don’t, BT is asking for a trade. He’s not gonna stick around for another 3-4 seasons just to lose. Staios and Andlauer know this as well. This is season is huge for them on many levels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad