HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Reactions: Fro

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
If the Ducks retain 50% his cap hit is $3 million something. It's hard to tell how washed he is because it's been so long since he's played behind a good defense. But I could see him regain his form for Colorado. Not his prime form mind you, but I could see it working. Georgiev would obviously need to be moved as well.
Maybe 3 years ago but he’s been dogshit for years and was outplayed last year by Lukas Dostal. Not saying Dostal is bad but the illusion Gibson is still an elite goalie is wrong.

3.4M for a washed goalie at half retention. Not sure the ducks want this. He has negative value now and even at 50%, they won’t get much of a return. Still, the avs need to fire Georgiev into the sun.

Ledge And Dairy

One plays on the left, the other on the right and they have cap space, so your post doesn't have merit. However Utah will wait to see when Marino comes back from injury before even thinking about it. Regardless, Andersson is an upgrade to Kesselring.
Both Durzi and Marino are natural RD. The only reason to play one of them on the left is if you feel Kesselring is a better fit in the top 4 than Valimaki. I don't necessarily disagree with them targeting Andersson, I just think it's less likely.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
Both Durzi and Marino are natural RD. The only reason to play one of them on the left is if you feel Kesselring is a better fit in the top 4 than Valimaki. I don't necessarily disagree with them targeting Andersson, I just think it's less likely.
They won't give up what it would cost anyways, so I agree with less likely. If they go for a RHD, it'll be for a big shut down defensive D.

Reactions: Ledge And Dairy

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Colorado is already having goalie issues and it’s one game. I don’t think demko will ever be healthy for any length of time, Vancouver might go goalie shopping. Edmonton might need a tender. Who’s a goalie in their prime that’s on a non playoff team for the foreseeable future and a pretty good caphit? Montembeault from Montreal. If your a contending team like the 3 teams I just mentioned, montembeault would be a good get. But they will have to overpay.
Swayman plus on both sides

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I see a LOT of Flames proposals. It is not in their normal operations to be sellers AND they have looked good so far.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Even a Cam Fowler is a better option on the Oilers 2nd pair than what they are trotting out right now. 🤮

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad