Speculation: First big trade?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The Red Wings have big talented centers + a star center Larkin + a well center Compher.

GM Yzerman listens to offer to Larkin?

Compher are new first line center.

The Red Wings will trade Larkin for a high-scoring slope.

Why nwoudl they do that? They lack an elite top line center as is and they'd be getting worse.

hockeyguy0022

Feb 20, 2016
Jarry to Edmonton
If im Edmonton, Id rather try and get Gibson out of Anaheim. I don't think they have the cap room for that though.

Vladar is very good option for any on the fence. but no way flames trade him to EDM.

EDM also has very little draft capital and not a good prospect pool. So im not really sure who they would trade.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
If im Edmonton, Id rather try and get Gibson out of Anaheim. I don't think they have the cap room for that though.

Vladar is very good option for any on the fence. but no way flames trade him to EDM.

EDM also has very little draft capital and not a good prospect pool. So im not really sure who they would trade.
I was very surprised to see that Jarry is only 2 years younger than Gibson. I would have guessed 34 for Gibson and 27 for Jarry, but it’s 31 and 29 respectively. Whenever I see Gibson, I think to myself, he looks good, but he’s had 5 years of 0.888-0.904 Sv%. Jarry was a champion with the Oil Kings and needs a change of scenery and despite his ups and downs is a 0.911 goalie.

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
Could needs to do something about their D. Outside Edvinsson and Seider it’s brutal. Trade for Andersson or Jiricek

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I specifically mentioned Dvorak on the Blues forum as a possible, if not likely Blues target this season if they become "soft buyers" at the deadline. St. Louis is too landlocked for Zegras's hair and personality.
Well you’ll get zero personality with Dvorak if that’s what you are after, 0/60 SPG (smiles per game). 2027 2nd rounder and he’s all yours

Imgoingtowork

Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Rantanen be first trade.

Larkin be second trade.

Considered the Red Wings must sanitize our first center Larkin by bargain by Montreal high value Slafkovsky space next year or still previous to december.

Compher/Kasper/Veleno/Danielson/Copp/Rasmussen a better new start.

Rasmussen plays C/LW.

Slafkovsky plays RW/LW.

Last edited:

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
Utah added Sergachev so I doubt it's them. I think he goes to Nashville or one of the Florida teams
One plays on the left, the other on the right and they have cap space, so your post doesn't have merit. However Utah will wait to see when Marino comes back from injury before even thinking about it. Regardless, Andersson is an upgrade to Kesselring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad