Speculation: Fire Rob Blake Blow it Up Offseason Thread (update: Robitaille, Blake and Hiller stay)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guitpik

Jul 8, 2006
Wouldn’t be a Kings dev camp without an early 2000’s player’s son in his mid-20’s as the mystery special guest.
Eric used to be team owner for a CHL team in my area, the Arizona Sun Dogs. Unfortunately, now defunct in a now defunct league. Too bad, it was great hockey.

Reactions: Johnny Utah

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Eric used to be team owner for a CHL team in my area, the Arizona Sun Dogs. Unfortunately, now defunct in a now defunct league. Too bad, it was great hockey.

Oh dear....you aren't saying the Central was great hockey? Or just.....great hockey at the time for the area...kind of?

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Arthur kaliyev says he's so happy to remain a king because of the formative network of growth and support the kings org has given him. He says being with this very professional organization has helped his career by leaps and bounds and thathe wouldnt want to be anywhere else.
Except maybe vladivostock or murmansk

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Guitpik

Jul 8, 2006
Oh dear....you aren't saying the Central was great hockey? Or just.....great hockey at the time for the area...kind of?
It actually surprised me the level of competitive hockey that was being played here. I bought season tickets and they quickly informed me that they were canceling the next season. I did get a chance to watch them win a league championship. I was surprised we had a team, owned by a former King and it was fun to watch.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
It actually surprised me the level of competitive hockey that was being played here. I bought season tickets and they quickly informed me that they were canceling the next season. I did get a chance to watch them win a league championship. I was surprised we had a team, owned by a former King and it was fun to watch.

Ah got it, ok, I remember the CHL, good hockey wasn't the word used, entertaining, absolutely.....

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Blake: How 'bout a 4th for Jannot?
BriseBois: Gotta be a 3rd.
Blake: How 'bout a 2nd!
BriseBois: Still get that 4th? I love 4ths.
Blake: Sure, don't like them picks anyway.
BriseBois: Why did you jump to a 2nd?
Blake: I'mma offer sheet Pinto! 1st & 3rd baby!
BriseBois: isn't Ottawa in my division? Great!

Edit
6-ish mill for old man Stammer
6-ish mill for recovering Laine
6-ish mill for S. Pinto offer sheet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chris kontos

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i don't think bertuzzi is the worst option out there, especially since he doesn't really command huge term

questionable defense with a bit of edge but stable points on the board? could be worse

Reactions: deaderhead28

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
If Blake can upgrade the D and land both Jeannot and Bertuzzi, wow. The Kings will be tough as shit to play against.
As a reference, Bertuzzi had the same amount of hits and blocked shots as PLD did last year for us.

And as far as fights go he had one fighting major.

There are much better options; especially for 5M+ which he wants.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
As a reference, Bertuzzi had the same amount of hits and blocked shots as PLD did last year for us.

And as far as fights go he had one fighting major.

There are much better options; especially for 5M+ which he wants.
well he's more of an agitator than a fighter, i'd rather have a guy who takes crosschecking penalties being a piece of shit than lazy hooking penalties from behind the play

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If Bertuzzi plays with an edge and has decent production and we can get him for a good price, why not? Itd be a win in my book this offseason. I don’t want any big pieces, I want sandpaper that are willing to get dirty.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00