Speculation: Fire Rob Blake Blow it Up Offseason Thread (update: Robitaille, Blake and Hiller stay)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Lewis was atrocious against the oilers
It looks like Blake has finally felt permission to not build around Kopitar and Doughty. The PLD debacle has dismantled that fantasy quite nicely.

Next season is shaping up somewhat nicely for the kids to get their minutes. Fingers crossed management doesn’t find a way to kick themselves in the nuts once again.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
All UFA's with French Last Names. Prepare yourselves.

Henrique
Marchessault
Beauvillier
Montour
Drouin
Roy?
Duchene
Duclair
Carrier
Dube
Brossoit
Aubé-Kube
Duhaime
Édouard Bellemare
Pouliot
Pilon
Comtois
Rourke Chartier
Gaudette
Gagner
LaDue (Yes that Ladue)
Desharnais
Barré-Boulet

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
The LA Kings Instagram just put out the development camps roster and look who's on defense!! #95 Kirill Kirsanov

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240630_142413_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240630_142413_Instagram.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1

Cook24

Oct 14, 2005
Chino, CA
A completely random transaction I wouldn’t mind seeing is signing soupy to backup Portillo in Ontario. We fixed him once…we can do it again!

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
A little bit surprised that they are letting Lizzote go. I mean, it was obvious that he had to be before they could actually contend, but he was really well liked, didn't perform too badly or was producing at a respectable bottom 6 rate, and I felt he had at least late to low pick value.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
It’s really important that he’s coming over. It shows intent on his behalf and we hopefully open his eyes to what he may have ahead of him.
You mean scantly clad broads on the strand?

That’s about the peak of what Kings Hockey has to offer rn.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
A little bit surprised that they are letting Lizzote go. I mean, it was obvious that he had to be before they could actually contend, but he was really well liked, didn't perform too badly or was producing at a respectable bottom 6 rate, and I felt he had at least late to low pick value.
i mean, they could always resign him. I believe they didn’t qualify JAD last year but ended up resigning him.

They don’t feel Lizzote is worth the QO number.

MonkeysUncle

May 31, 2024
It’s really important that he’s coming over. It shows intent on his behalf and we hopefully open his eyes to what he may have ahead of him.
Time for Kings to start wooing big time. There really seem to be alot of op th ions for Left D's that are hit6 the market. Do you think kings have interest in Pierre-Olivier Joseph. I hope they really look at a mobile Ld

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Reactions: johnjm22

bland

Jul 1, 2004
i mean, they could always resign him. I believe they didn’t qualify JAD last year but ended up resigning him.

They don’t feel Lizzote is worth the QO number.
That isn't the issue with Lizotte, it's the arbitration rights that prevented him from getting the QO. They could of easily lost that case and been on the hook for over $2 million

Reactions: Telos

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2