Prospect Info: 2024 Montreal Canadiens Development Camp

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Just finished that Owen Beck 15 min presser

Good head on his shoulders and well spoken is such a freaking understatement man
Not that I didn't already know it lol

Just no way he doesn't pan out for us, im unbelievably high on him
Everything about him does scream pro player and it's been that way from the get-go. Very mature, career minded young man all around.

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
The Visas are usually obtained at embassies, that's in Russia. Molson couldn't do shit even if he wanted to.

Money always gets heard.

Beck is probably there because he came to Montréal like one week after the Memorial Cup to train all summer here.

Love this kid. He'll start the season in Laval, end it in Montreal.

That would be my plan, mind you Dvorak is likely injured by 3rd week of November in the off-season.

Last edited:

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
Beck needs some mileage in the AHL to learn the upper tempo in increments and figure out how to deal with guys that all were the best of their junior team, are bigger, stronger, faster. I would'nt be surprised that he'll be ready for a 20 game immersion run from TDL though...

I get that same kind of good feeling listening to the Fowler interview. How can that guy not make it... he may be ready at 22, maybe at 25, but I can see that this guy is gonna be playing in the nhl and be good at it.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Beck needs some mileage in the AHL to learn the upper tempo in increments and figure out how to deal with guys that all were the best of their junior team, are bigger, stronger, faster. I would'nt be surprised that he'll be ready for a 20 game immersion run from TDL though...

I get that same kind of good feeling listening to the Fowler interview. How can that guy not make it... he may be ready at 22, maybe at 25, but I can see that this guy is gonna be playing in the nhl and be good at it.
Agreed. Keep him in the AHL and if we trade Dvo just acquire a 4C back to improve the tank season that we'd be inside of.

The better seasoned Beck is, the sooner he solidifies as a legit NHL C, which in turn sets up the development of Hage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad