Joel Quenneville Reinstated and Available

Maninthebox87

Dec 5, 2014
PA
I think he’s gonna be black listed from the NHL maybe if he really misses coaching he catches on for a minor league team somewhere. Hes 65 already won some cups I think he’s probably gonna fade into the sunset somewhere. Out of curiosity do the blackhawks acknowledge him in a “ black hawks circle all timer” or anything of that sort?

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
People talk about everyone deserving second changes, but I don't think they should be guaranteed or provided in all situations.

We're not talking about somebody having the right to earn a living here, coaching in the NHL is way beyond that, it's a huge privilege.

Has Quenneville done enough to earn that privilege back? To be trusted in a position where young players might need him to step up and do the right thing?

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Also what the f*** has that wheezing bag of severed dick tips even done to deserve to get reinstated? He sat 2 years well laddy f***ing do da, isn't he just the f***ing salt of the earth?

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Also what the f*** has that wheezing bag of severed dick tips even done to deserve to get reinstated? He sat 2 years well laddy f***ing do da, isn't he just the f***ing salt of the earth?

From Bettman's statement it appears that both of them went through some training programs. Unsure exactly what those were.

Not posting that as an endorsement of their reconciliation, merely providing facts.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
From Bettman's statement it appears that both of them went through some training programs. Unsure exactly what those were.

Not posting that as an endorsement of their reconciliation, merely providing facts.
There's training programs to teach you to not trying to cover up a drugging/rape case when your getting ready for the cup finals now? ...they really do have a course for everything now huh?

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
These are 50- 65 year old boys we’re talking about here. You didn’t make mistakes when you were young?
Calbee Comercials | Know Your Meme

• Haha
Reactions: GilbertSeinfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad