Fire Luke Richardson

statswatcher

the smartest guy in athens knows he's dumb
Jul 27, 2022
I never said there was no difference in ice-time. Your whole argument is that there is a significant enough difference in ice-time to assert that going from the 1st line from the 3rd can only ever be viewed as a "promotion" because of the increase in ice-time but the distribution of ice-time is basically the same for most of the team's top-6 at even strength and even Mikheyev, who's been on the third line for all but one game of the season, plays about as much as Hall and Bertuzzi to the point of any difference being negligible at best.
you are having trouble reading, so i will simply copy paste the part from my previous post where i said that the middle six is "relatively undifferentiated and interchangable". also bertuzzi has been playing second line rw btw.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
you are having trouble reading, so i will simply copy paste the part from my previous post where i said that the middle six is "relatively undifferentiated and interchangable". also bertuzzi has been playing second line rw btw.

No one's having trouble reading my guy. And speaking of copy and paste, let me help you out too with that too:

1729709798869.png

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
This entire argument is so ridiculous. Who gives a shit about small differences in even strength ice time when talking about a promotion in hockey?

Playing with Bedard at even strength instead of Bertuzzi, is a promotion. Playing with the only two top six players on the team, instead of two bottom six players, is a promotion. All of this f***ing arguing over something so incredibly stupid.

statswatcher

the smartest guy in athens knows he's dumb
Jul 27, 2022
No one's having trouble reading my guy. And speaking of copy and paste, let me help you out too with that too:

View attachment 920585
the difference is, i copy pasted something that directly adressed something you said before you even said it. what you've done is repost an image i already explained to you in detail doesn't show what you think it does multiple times.
1000014544.jpg

here's another view. look specifically at tt and bertuzzi who have recently been in the first and second line right wing spots respectivley. there is already enough of a difference between them to say tt is on pace to play ~106 more minutes over 82 games. that's about 1.3 minutes per game. if they play the same respective amounts of 5v5 time next game as they did last game, that pace jumps to 1.7 minutes per game. two more games of the same trend and it becomes 2.2. within ten games it becomes 3.4. this trend only reverses if tt and bertuzzi are swapped, or if lurich starts playing whatever line bertuzzi is on an equal amount of time as whatever line tt is on.

Who gives a shit about small differences in even strength ice time when talking about a promotion in hockey?
it's a thankless job, but someone has to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
Anyone hear Cheli on the radio today? He seemed more than a bit perturbed about LR's setup with the Dmen. Actually said he was going to talk to him about but then said his piece on the air.

Why is Cheli not a consultant on this team?

Maybe if anyone goes to the bath house, they can bend his ear a bit.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Anyone hear Cheli on the radio today? He seemed more than a bit perturbed about LR's setup with the Dmen. Actually said he was going to talk to him about but then said his piece on the air.

Why is Cheli not a consultant on this team?

Maybe if anyone goes to the bath house, they can bend his ear a bit.
As we all are, Cheli. As we all are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad