GDT: Finland Vs Switzerland | 12/27 @ 2PM ET | TSN/NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hyd3nSeek

Dec 27, 2020
Finland
I think Järventie isn't the right player in the second line at the moment. His playing without the puck isn't meshing with Lambert-Pärssinen at all. I'm not sure what's the real issue but it seems to me he hasn't been active enough to make him playable or supporting in the corners to get better puck cycling going. I think Pärssinen isn't really the issue there. I'm not sure if there's fitting player for switching Järventie but to me guy like Räty might work better there.

Honestly though I thought this was pretty good game from Finnish team. Simontaival seemed to be more engaged and confident with the puck today which was good to see.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Räty needs to get respect from Kärpät when he gets back. A special player. Otherwise the Räty brothers should do a Granlund and leave for another organization than the one I love.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Räty needs to get respect from Kärpät when he gets back. A special player. Otherwise the Räty brothers should do a Granlund and leave for another organization than the one I love.
Kärpät was doing the right thing, if you are not up to their standards you don't play. That's the way it's done in professional sports.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Räty hasn't been deserving the respect though. Outside of him standing infront of the net the right times once for 2 games he's overall play is exrtremely poor.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
This is the first time I am seeing Lambert in full game and damn is he great
Agreed, very impressive for a D-1 player. I can see him being a contender for 2nd overall in 2022, though it’s going to be highly competitive, shaping up to be a strong draft.

Reactions: TopT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad