Prospect Info: Filip Mesar

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
I hope he can keep this up. Remember he was 2 PPG in his first two months in the OHL last year...
Took him that long to figure out his line mates sucked.
Muhaha Emoticon

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
If he keeps a 2PPG the next 20 games, he's going to finish the year with 2 PPG. No wjc, no bad teammates and with one foot in the NHL, i doubt he's going to fumble it, too smart for that.
He's not going too.. but he'll still be a very, very good player for the Rocket this year.

Reactions: HankyZetts

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
He is such a weird player to gauge. Very disappointing OHL career but strong U20 WJC showings. Strong pro camp at 18. Now he starts strong in the AHL.

I don’t recall a player having such a resume

Reactions: Hins77

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
He is such a weird player to gauge. Very disappointing OHL career but strong U20 WJC showings. Strong pro camp at 18. Now he starts strong in the AHL.

I don’t recall a player having such a resume
Starting in fire happen in the NHL and AHL for player from no where. I think we will have a better picture after 40 games. If he is under point per game at that time, it’s a bit underwhelming

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Starting in fire happen in the NHL and AHL for player from no where. I think we will have a better picture after 40 games. If he is under point per game at that time, it’s a bit underwhelming
It's very hard to be a ppg in the AHL as a rookie at 19-20 over a full season. Most players who can do that end up being top 6 player in the NHL.

Jason Robertson at 20 in the AHL : 47 points in 60 games.
Hintz at 20 in the AHL : 35 points in 70 games
JT Miller at 20 in the AHL : 43 points in 41 games
Nylander at 19 in the AHL : 45 points in 38 games
Filip Forsberg at 19 in the AHL : 34 points in 47 games

Last edited:

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013

Underwhelming? Essentially your expectations are either he's amongst the point leaders in the AHL or he's having a bad season?

You guys are something, poor guy is screwed with the fanbase. I hope he knows what he's up against.

Reactions: Paddy17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad