Filip Gustavsson gets a goalie goal

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Fleury really wants a goal, but I think he's gonna run out of time.
It's a hard club to join. This is only the 18th time it's ever happened in NHL history. And only the 11th scored on an intentional shot rather than an own goal.

Always really cool when it happens. And even though it was one of the own goal ones, I'll always remember the sheer WTF experience of being in the building when Cam Ward scored his.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
It's a hard club to join. This is only the 18th time it's ever happened in NHL history. And only the 11th scored on an intentional shot rather than an own goal.

Always really cool when it happens. And even though it was one of the own goal ones, I'll always remember the sheer WTF experience of being in the building when Cam Ward scored his.
Had no idea it was that rare.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
c82cdbf9.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Very fun, but wtf are the blues doing? Ullmark got set up and forecheckers were on him- Blues just acted like it wasn’t gonna happen. Think they’re sneaky awful this year.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Very fun, but wtf are the blues doing? Ullmark got set up and forecheckers were on him- Blues just acted like it wasn’t gonna happen. Think they’re sneaky awful this year.
They needed 2 goals in about 15 seconds while outside the offensive zone, so Buchnevich just fired one towards the net from outside the blueline to see if he could maybe get a lucky one, that's why there were no Blues players nearby, they were trying to stay onside.

Reactions: TheDawnOfANewTage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad