Proposal: Filip Forsberg to Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014
How is Kase in a trade proposal when he literally just signed and hasn’t even been to camp yet? Which sane player would want to come and sign with a GM that would do that? Leafs can’t keep trading prospects and young players for rentals that they won’t be able to sign for the medium to long term. If Reilly goes and Tavares begins his decline after this year the Leafs will be Chicago post 2016 very quickly.
Most Players don't really care if you trade a player after you signed em once in a while cause they understand it's a business, Regardless I believe Toronto should go all in this year cause to me they would have the best chance coming out the east if they have Forsberg, the Bruins lost their 2c and are a weaker team compared to last year, the lightning would be their toughest Matchup but with 3 straight deep playoff runs for Tampa fatigue and injury might play a factor, and I believe they beat anyone coming out the metro if they have Forsberg. So imo this is the year that Dubas should make a move to push this team into another gear.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
i know but i'm a habs fan and i love seeing toronto hand out firsts and their good prospects for 10-15 game stints . eventually i would think the leafs would stop that but they keep doing it

What are you talking about? This was the first time Dubas ever did that. He even said he hates doing it but knew we couldn't afford anyone this season so it had to be a rental.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad