Fighter Signings/Cuts/Promotional Changes Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Liang Na could be worst fighter in ufc history

Mildly surprised about Muradov

Forgot Danny Henry existed, he hasn’t fought in 4 years. Will always have his win over Dawodu

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird Michael Chandler just casually mentioned the UFC offered him Makhachev in October? Chandler doesn't seem the type to speak out of turn or make something like that up but why would they do that with him coming off a loss to DP? Why skip over Tsarukyan?

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird Michael Chandler just casually mentioned the UFC offered him Makhachev in October? Chandler doesn't seem the type to speak out of turn or make something like that up but why would they do that with him coming off a loss to DP? Why skip over Tsarukyan?
Chandler is coming off a loss, has had a 1.5year layoff, and has lost 3 of his last 4 fights. His only 2 UFC wins are against Dan Hooker and Tony Ferguson. He's not getting a title shot, it's just further posturing for the McGregor fight.

Side note, I have no idea how he's ranked #6 but that ranking is a joke. He hasn't won in 2 years, he hasn't ever beat anyone in the top 10, and his only wins were Hooker and Ferguson who were both coming off losses. Yet he's ranked in front of Dariush who has beaten a top 5 ranked guy, and only lost to the #1 and #2 ranked guys .. all of which has happened since Chandler's last fight.

I like Chandlers personality and fighting style but fighters should riot if he got offered a title shot.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

UFC should be all over this too

I’d be much more interested to see RDR in the UFC if he can make 185 which I’m not sure he can. I think his lack of striking ability would really hurt him at 205 despite the fact that I think he can outgrapple most guys there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad