Fighter Signings/Cuts/Promotional Changes Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Liang Na could be worst fighter in ufc history

Mildly surprised about Muradov

Forgot Danny Henry existed, he hasn’t fought in 4 years. Will always have his win over Dawodu

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Arlovski officially done with the ufc

And just like that Stipe has officially beaten nobody on the roster. Let’s give him a title shot over Tom Aspinall!

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird Michael Chandler just casually mentioned the UFC offered him Makhachev in October? Chandler doesn't seem the type to speak out of turn or make something like that up but why would they do that with him coming off a loss to DP? Why skip over Tsarukyan?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird Michael Chandler just casually mentioned the UFC offered him Makhachev in October? Chandler doesn't seem the type to speak out of turn or make something like that up but why would they do that with him coming off a loss to DP? Why skip over Tsarukyan?
I think he’s lying/trolling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad