98.5 The Sports Hub FELGER - Could trading Swayman be the right move?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Swayman for Necas

Bussi is going to be close Swayman anyways for those who watch him

Ullmark kids love their school and the dogs look forward to daily runs and ass sniffing with Ruffy, Tessie, and BeeBop- so he’ll extend for peanuts

Im in

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Felger has a point in the Bruins have a goalie coach in Bob Essensa who was hired by Mike O'Connell in 2003 and has survived.

Locking up a goalie for many years carries a lot of risk in the salary cap NHL.

:dunno:

Trade Ullmark over Swayman if you are going to trade one of the goalies. I would rather have the goalie that is younger and more years ahead of him than the older veteran when you have nothing in the pipeline to replace him.

Reactions: bbfan419

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Felger has a point in the Bruins have a goalie coach in Bob Essensa who was hired by Mike O'Connell in 2003 and has survived.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I never agree with this guy however this time I definitely agree...no team should pay a goalie 8x8. Be sure to listen...He does want Swayman at 7 but not 8.

Trade Swayman, you will get quality assets to improve the team elsewhere. Bruins can afford to do this with their venzina goalie still locked in for another year and quality prospects lurking. Bruins are in a position of strenght here.

Most bruin fans agree not to pay Swayman over 7.

Last edited:

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's an interesting thought even if I don't think it's a good idea (unless a young stud #1 All-Star center was coming back I suppose).
I'm with you...all depends on Swayman $ demands...Which I think is a big deal for him. Hoping I'm wrong.

Does Ullmark sign an extension way below market value? I think Bussi would end up as #1.

If the return is something like Hughes from the Devils or Draisaitl sure.
What about a Swayman for Necas trade. Make Pasta Zacha and DHH happy.

ZachA NecA PastA = Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: EverettMike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad