GDT: Feeling a little Blue this Saturday over the back to back. One last time on Bally

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
FanDuel be like posting over/unders on J Staal hitting goalie crest during the broadcast.
I like how they included a Staal goal in their parlay last game, and poor Tripp talked it up.

I hope Tripp knows that for a parlay to hit, ALL conditions have to be met. Including a Staal goal is basically Fanduel saying "how dumb can you be, we'll take your money now!"

Scummy industry and I dread having to hear that crap every night.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I like how they included a Staal goal in their parlay last game, and poor Tripp talked it up.

I hope Tripp knows that for a parlay to hit, ALL conditions have to be met. Including a Staal goal is basically Fanduel saying "how dumb can you be, we'll take your money now!"

Scummy industry and I dread having to hear that crap every night.

To be fair, I laughed when they had Blake at +600 to score a goal last night, and then like 2 minutes after they put it up…

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm glad my brain is better than turning off for a lot of these annoying things than most. The betting stuff to me is like ads on jerseys, helmets, and dynamic board ads in that I rarely notice them and they don't really impact my enjoyment.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
1729356248043.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Probably the same amount of gambling. It’s not like they’re shying away from it as is.

Hey, remember when the Golden Knights couldn’t be the Vegas Aces because of the implication of gambling?
I remember when Evander Kane couldn't be a San Jose Shark because of...

Reactions: geehaad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad