GDT: Feeling a little Blue this Saturday over the back to back. One last time on Bally

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
FanDuel be like posting over/unders on J Staal hitting goalie crest during the broadcast.
I like how they included a Staal goal in their parlay last game, and poor Tripp talked it up.

I hope Tripp knows that for a parlay to hit, ALL conditions have to be met. Including a Staal goal is basically Fanduel saying "how dumb can you be, we'll take your money now!"

Scummy industry and I dread having to hear that crap every night.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I like how they included a Staal goal in their parlay last game, and poor Tripp talked it up.

I hope Tripp knows that for a parlay to hit, ALL conditions have to be met. Including a Staal goal is basically Fanduel saying "how dumb can you be, we'll take your money now!"

Scummy industry and I dread having to hear that crap every night.

To be fair, I laughed when they had Blake at +600 to score a goal last night, and then like 2 minutes after they put it up…

• Haha
Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm glad my brain is better than turning off for a lot of these annoying things than most. The betting stuff to me is like ads on jerseys, helmets, and dynamic board ads in that I rarely notice them and they don't really impact my enjoyment.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
1729356248043.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad