Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
E6uPLj6.jpg
iHAxVBX.jpg

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
I'll be working the whole day. I won't be able to make any changes to the lineups. Sorry.

Last edited:

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
There is more talent on HB for GDT then there is on the Habs roster!.. Amazing work my friend!

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Jets can blow us out with how they are playing and how we are playing.

The best part of losing is seeing therrien's stressed facial expressions behind the bench...

Gives me hope we find a replacement sooner than later.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Worst thing that can happen, following last game, is if Therrien forces PK back into that box of uncomfortable non-offensive hockey that he's been trapped it. He needs to play like he did in OT. Upon review, it wasn't solely his fault, nor Gorges, it was the forwards. Even if it was, I would rather he play like that all game.

I hope we have the character to put up a fight. Lead away MT, lead away...

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Worst thing that can happen, following last game, is if Therrien forces PK back into that box of uncomfortable non-offensive hockey that he's been trapped it. He needs to play like he did in OT. Upon review, it wasn't solely his fault, nor Gorges, it was the forwards. Even if it was, I would rather he play like that all game.

I hope we have the character to put up a fight. Lead away MT, lead away...

If he scores while doing his fancy moves and spinny doo's ill let him do it all the time but if he scores on his own net then that's a different story...

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
If he scores while doing his fancy moves and spinny doo's ill let him do it all the time but if he scores on his own net then that's a different story...

Own goal was an honest mistake. I don't blame him for it at all. Tried to take the pass away. Not like he O'Byrne'd it.

He was great on the PP, but given Thompson's coverage, the rest of the team did nothing to make themselves a threat, which was pathetic. Oh the days of the Kovalev cross seam pass from Marky. Or Cammy. Or when we could score from any one of the 5 guys on the ice. The system they have developed is stupid and extremely susceptible to interceptions. Way too predictable, with that forward in the high slot in the middle of the 4 opponents.

We need Chucky like it's nobody's business.

Analyzer*

Winnipeg is a good team. I also have a soft spot for them, so going into OT won't be a bad thing.

I don't know about GoT, but my gf watches it and said this was well done.

PricePkPatch*

Holy Crap, Subban looks good in a medieval leather shirt

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Am I the only one who loves afternoon games?

I love afternoon hockey, and wouldn't mind having a 1 o'clock game monthly, on a saturday, for hockey day in canada.

it's enjoyable. relaxing. a not showering type of day.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Am I the only one who loves afternoon games?

I love afternoon hockey, and wouldn't mind having a 1 o'clock game monthly, on a saturday, for hockey day in canada.

it's enjoyable. relaxing. a not showering type of day.

That's what yesterday was for me I think today I might take a shower though...

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
So Briere has three points in his last two games with a FO% of .900 and averaging about 8min of icetime with some of our worst wingers.

Meanwhile, DD the Mysterious Undrafted Midget took his last ten games to equal that goal production, playing with our best wingers and on the first PP unit. 21:27min of icetime last game.

Sadly today, expect Therrien to once again give DD the best wingers and matchups and first PP duties, because doing the same thing over and over while stubbornly expecting different results is just what a knucklehead does.

257x178xe29fa3b4a1f0ecbf0940d9df.gif

Not an easy time to be a Habs fan

Last edited:

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
today is the day, well the same type of game

I expect MT to give gionta extra minutes to help get his game going (sneer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad