The Hockey News - coming out soon I'd think
Sports Forecaster - not sure, they're usually a bit later

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Which ones are you looking to pick up?

Dobber - already out
The Hockey News - coming out soon I'd think
Sports Forecaster - not sure, they're usually a bit later

Honest question, do you prefer those over the ‘amateur’ YouTube guys?

I picked up fantasy hockey for the first time in a long while last season but lost interest midway through. I went off of random people and their loose projections

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
I used to buy the sports forecaster magazine yearly but theres so many options online to use for research (free or paid) that I stopped .

If you dont need a physical magazine I'd probably buy the dobber one because it will update with new items

NewtJorden

Unitas est Invicta
Aug 9, 2006
Rimouski
Saw this picture on the THN website and look like they managed to combine both the Yearbook and Fantasy Guide into one.
E4OBg6V.jpeg

Reactions: Deebs

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Sounds like none of the paper magazine will have Patrick Laine as a Hab.

I also miss the paper magazine. I used to buy The Sports Forecaster every year. Their digital edition sucked. I switched to Dobber last year. It’s very very complete. But digital...

Reactions: Deebs and frisco

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I think this has been shipped now and should be on shelves within a couple of weeks.
Has anyone in Ontario seen it yet? I keep checking Shoppers and Rexall and no luck yet. Feel like the timing is different every year because I remember buying it earlier than this a few years ago.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Sounds like none of the paper magazine will have Patrick Laine as a Hab.

I also miss the paper magazine. I used to buy The Sports Forecaster every year. Their digital edition sucked. I switched to Dobber last year. It’s very very complete. But digital...
I've used Dobber for nearly a decade now and it's always solid.

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
Is the Sports Forecaster doing anything this year as far as a downloadable PDF magazine? I was on their site and nothing indicating a new one for 2024-25. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.

My Best-Carey

Leviathan

Nov 25, 2008
Has anyone in Ontario seen it yet? I keep checking Shoppers and Rexall and no luck yet. Feel like the timing is different every year because I remember buying it earlier than this a few years ago.
I have gotten mine from a Metro GTA and someone else told me they found it at Shoppers, also in the GTA.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I have gotten mine from a Metro GTA and someone else told me they found it at Shoppers, also in the GTA.
Awesome, thank you! I've literally checked almost every day this week lol, been checking Shoppers and Rexall.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Awesome, thank you! I've literally checked almost every day this week lol, been checking Shoppers and Rexall.
LOL been a couple days since i've looked but here in Edmonton southside at least most Shoppers still dont have them in, they have 8 different copies of fantasy football magazines, so hoping this week, they're in.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 3