Fanatics signs 10 year deal to be uniform supplier of NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Fanatics flex fit NHL hats might be the worst fit I've ever tried on by a "legit" hat company with a license like this.

I tried on 15 different S/M Flex fit hats of theirs, all new mind you, each one was different and not by a little, but a lot. I still don't get how blokes here want to act like the NHL is going to jump up in revenue to compete with the big leagues all the while having a licensing company that is worse than chinese made knock-offs.

• Haha
Reactions: Breakers

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
Washington in the NFL went by Washington Football Team (WFT) for a couple of seasons and when they changed to the Washington Commanders, many fans wish they were WFT again lol

I wonder if they just end up keeping Utah HC, I know they said they wouldn't but I wouldn't be surprised if it's considered
I think part of the dynamic with the WFT/Commanders controversy was the 90+ years of the community attachment to the Washington Redskins.

“Washington Football Team” feels like less of a departure from tradition than Commanders, and is even generic enough that it could‘ve referred to the team while they were still the Redskins.

Since Utah has no prior history, I don’t think moving to a new nickname will face the same resistance

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
Good timing. I'm pushing 40 and my interest in buying jerseys has faded, plus my son is at the age where anything we buy him would be good for a year at most, so not really feeling compelled to fork over a load of dough for a jersey even if they were high quality. The stuff I saw at Comiskey a week ago was underwhelming, too.

Granted, I didn't see a masterpiece there like this even though the A's were the road team.

View attachment 909334
I thought this was photoshopped, but it's real. I'd like the Ass hat, please!

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Fanatics flex fit NHL hats might be the worst fit I've ever tried on by a "legit" hat company with a license like this.

I tried on 15 different S/M Flex fit hats of theirs, all new mind you, each one was different and not by a little, but a lot. I still don't get how blokes here want to act like the NHL is going to jump up in revenue to compete with the big leagues all the while having a licensing company that is worse than chinese made knock-offs.

You mean to tell me this doesnt scream quality
A slight gust of wind and even a light rain and that logo is on the ground.
4yojibe3vdib1.jpg

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
I hate Fanatics but selling the actual authentics for the first time in a while is actually a huge W.

Yes, they are expensive but if they are like the Reebok authentics were, they will be absolutely worth it.

I have a couple Bruins Reebok authentics from back in like 2010 (I think they were ~$375 at the time) and they still look fresh off of the shelf, not a single thread out of place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad