Fanatics signs 10 year deal to be uniform supplier of NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Of course now I see that Fanatics quickly de-listed it right after it went viral.

Great quality control they have there at Fanatics.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
poor sam rosen not gonna have a prayer of identifying players correctly when fanatics starts switching names and numbers around willy nilly

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He played for the Whalers for three seasons. Color is off from what they wore then but then again the ones the Canes wore weren't as dark either. Logo is a bit smaller as well

I was able to find it, and it's a real listing

Fanatics.com listing

Remember, Fanatics owns Mitchell & Ness

All they had to do was copy this one

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Good news: Fanatics will keep the current 2 jersey tiers for sale next year in at their current price tag and add an additional authentic tier, which is actual Made in Canada authentic

Bad news: the MiC Authentics will retail for $425

Pretty steep price point, but it's nice to know there won't be any significant changes, at least for the time being, and some additional choices for hardcore collectors.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
When does Utah announce their name and/or logo.
I assume the 5 name vote has concluded.

I assume they announce the name and logo at the same time.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
When does Utah announce their name and/or logo.
I assume the 5 name vote has concluded.

I assume they announce the name and logo at the same time.

Sometime within the next year. They are playing as Utah Hockey Club for this season. Which sucks, and the time excuse is a bad one. Avs had less time between their relocation and the start of the 95-96 season.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Sometime within the next year. They are playing as Utah Hockey Club for this season. Which sucks, and the time excuse is a bad one. Avs had less time between their relocation and the start of the 95-96 season.

it's good that the avs didn't go with the horrible Rocky Mountain Xtreme team name in the short time they had. whew.

Screen Shot 2024-09-06 at 9.22.06 PM.png

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Fanatics sucks but I don’t get it, one photo of a jersey with a rip in it with no context.

And Ik it’s just practice jerseys but the new “Property of” in the graphic is tacky and cringy, and the random shoulder fill-in looks stupid too.
Last week, Seattle had a patch just fall off,
Also the see through MLB pants.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad