Faceoff: Inside The NHL Trailer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Curious to see if anyone gives a shit like McD on our team or if they’re all just in there with their heads in their hands. Glad they chose Willy to feature too, smart choice.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I’m not a big fan of seeing how the sausage is made, but I understand that the league believes it needs to find and pick up every penny it can.

Having said that, I will watch some because it’s hockey. Any other sport would bore me.

Dale Gribble

Feb 9, 2019
Curious to see if anyone gives a shit like McD on our team or if they’re all just in there with their heads in their hands. Glad they chose Willy to feature too, smart choice.
I doubt it. Seems like if someone did pull a McDavid there would be a lot of tears and hurt feelings...

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Nylander said "You're going into war" :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Actually appreciate him more now than before. He takes it serious and winning serious. Probably the war mindset that makes him good in clutch situations considering a war mindset is do or die.

Much better than the usual Marner end of series weak trash.

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
Actually appreciate him more now than before. He takes it serious and winning serious. Probably the war mindset that makes him good in clutch situations considering a war mindset is do or die.

Much better than the usual Marner end of series weak trash.

He's not good in the playoffs and is scared of physical play. I don't want to hear him speak of war or pressure ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: notDatsyuk

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
IMG_9296.png

Nylander is hilarious.
He’s a lot of AAV x 8, but he’s enjoyable at least.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
He's not good in the playoffs and is scared of physical play. I don't want to hear him speak of war or pressure ever again.

So not being good at something disqualifies someone from speaking on the topic, yet here you are commenting on hockey...

A good Marner would be crazy though, imagine how much more he'd lead our teams in points by.

Reactions: bax

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
Really looking forward to watching it. I think Willy is the perfect choice for the team to star in it. Sucks that its another first round loss though.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Willy would seem to be the one most likely to do that.

If he did, I'm sure there's at least one poster who would call it "immature and unproductive".

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Willy would seem to be the one most likely to do that.

If he did, I'm sure there's at least one poster who would call it "immature and unproductive".

No, Willy would be crowned the king of Toronto if they showed that.

Marner would be called a baby if he did that, just like every time he shows emotion.

Willy and Pasta are having dinner in one scene which looks like it is in the playoffs, I already know that if it was Marner people would say he is not taking it seriously and these guys are not his friends, they are the enemy, and he shouldn't be having dinner with them.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
No, Willy would be crowned the king of Toronto if they showed that.

Marner would be called a baby if he did that, just like every time he shows emotion.

Willy and Pasta are having dinner in one scene which looks like it is in the playoffs, I already know that if it was Marner people would say he is not taking it seriously and these guys are not his friends, they are the enemy, and he shouldn't be having dinner with them.
The thing with Marner is that when he shows emotion, it's almost always crying, sulking, or telling the media that "we don't care what anyone outside the room thinks".

Behave like a baby, get called a baby. Does this surprise you?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
The thing with Marner is that when he shows emotion, it's almost always crying, sulking, or telling the media that "we don't care what anyone outside the room thinks".

Behave like a baby, get called a baby. Does this surprise you?

I've never seen him sulking or whining and I don't think he should care about the opinion of people outside the team in reference to their play.

You've interpreted what he said and how he acted to be negative because you don't like him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad