Faceoff: Inside The NHL Trailer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RunItBackAgain

“We were right there”
Oct 14, 2021
Curious to see if anyone gives a shit like McD on our team or if they’re all just in there with their heads in their hands. Glad they chose Willy to feature too, smart choice.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I’m not a big fan of seeing how the sausage is made, but I understand that the league believes it needs to find and pick up every penny it can.

Having said that, I will watch some because it’s hockey. Any other sport would bore me.

Dale Gribble

Feb 9, 2019
Curious to see if anyone gives a shit like McD on our team or if they’re all just in there with their heads in their hands. Glad they chose Willy to feature too, smart choice.
I doubt it. Seems like if someone did pull a McDavid there would be a lot of tears and hurt feelings...

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Nylander said "You're going into war" :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Actually appreciate him more now than before. He takes it serious and winning serious. Probably the war mindset that makes him good in clutch situations considering a war mindset is do or die.

Much better than the usual Marner end of series weak trash.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad