F Yaroslav Bryzgalov - Team Belarus U18, Belarus Vysshaya (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017

Mext big talent out of Belarus? He is absolutely crushing his league, and is leagues better than anyone else his age And has a significantly higher rate than his ‘06 teammates. Anyone have any info on this kid?

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me anything about this kid? How good is he? Why isn’t he moving to a better league for his draft season?

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
He’s a player I really enjoyed watching last year - coming into the year, we gave him a ‘B’ grade over at McKeens which means we think he could be a second round talent coming into the year.

His skating is pretty bad, needs a lot of refinement in it going forward. He’s a big boy that is learning too leverage that size to his advantage - it really improved over the course of last year and I expect it to continue to improve over the course of this year. He’s a guy that really rely’s on thinking the game ahead and putting himself in the best positions to support his teammates to help create in the offensive zone. Shot needs work, but man can he deliver some impossible passes at times - he can thread the needle through many defenders and get it right on the tape of his teammates. There is definite upside here, kinda reminds me of Dylan Strome.

I’m exited to see what he can do against better competition this year, that’s where all the questions with him lie.

Reactions: dr1234

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad