Prospect Info: (F) Oliver Moore - 2023 NHL Draft, 19th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Forwards are always rated higher than defensemen in the prospect pools, they put up more points, so it looks nice on the stat sheet.

Fact of the matter is, you want more depth at defense, because defense wins championships. The playoffs make the difference, and the last thing you want is a shoddy defense. We have unreal depth in the right spot, and guys who are already good defensively which helps tremendously when it’s time to take the next step.

The most frustrating thing for me is people everywhere dismissing Levshunov for Demidov, including posters on our boards. I’ve been trying to figure out why, and I like Demidov. But a 17 year old RD walks onto a college team and becomes their best player is unheard of. But if Lev with professional training dominates in Rockford next year, I have a feeling people will change their tone very quickly.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
This kid gonna start with the team this year? Get called up in middle of the season or another year in college? What do you guys think?

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
This kid gonna start with the team this year? Get called up in middle of the season or another year in college? What do you guys think?
He's going back to college. Maybe he signs and plays at the end of the year depending on if Minnesota makes a long playoff run.

Reactions: G0AT

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Not to be a tool, but he hasn’t even signed an ELC….

Reactions: bwana63

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
he's gonna play for us and Minnesota. but mainly for Minnesota. he'll sign after their season ends and get a cup of coffee with the Hawks
training camp the following season is when it is going to start to get really interesting. :}

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad