F Nikita Grebyonkin (2022, 135th, TOR)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

Kid is an absolute steal. 21 year old with 41 / 67 points in the KHL. That's a 40 point pace in the NHL according to NHLe.

Might take a few years to learn the North American game but he's 6 foot 2 and 192 pounds and already looking like a complete stud.

Next Kucherov?

Michkov had the same points in 20 fewer games and being 2 years younger, that's the next Kucherov...

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I will be happy with a middle 6 winger

He fights like crazy too. A third line quasi power forward with 20/20 I would be thrilled.

If Cowan/knies. Are top 6
Grebs/robbie/Minten are legit 3rd liners and dewar/quillan/holmberg are 4th liners that’s not bad.

Flynn84

Apr 27, 2006
Well, 0 points and a ticket straight to the ahl speak for themselves. But hey, I heard he is quite a character, coach likes him.
0 points in how many games? Well, this pre-season points thing sure mean a lot, we all know that from previous years.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
He scored at one of the highest rates all time for rookies in the K. Rookie of the year as well.
Which is why Russian posters would like him to challenge for a roster spot at age 21, not just be "liked by the coach".

Nobody is dissing your prospect just to be a dick, some people who were invested in him simply expected more which isn't that hard to understand given his background. As things stand now, he is a 2nd tier call up.

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Well, 0 points and a ticket straight to the ahl speak for themselves. But hey, I heard he is quite a character, coach likes him.
What a smart take. Good thing you work in hockey.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Which is why Russian posters would like him to challenge for a roster spot at age 21, not just be "liked by the coach".

Nobody is dissing your prospect just to be a dick, some people who were invested in him simply expected more which isn't that hard to understand given his background. As things stand now, he is a 2nd tier call up.

The Leafs winger group is very crowded. There’s still a chance Nick Robertson gets traded and he scored goals at the second higher rate per minute on the team last year after Matthews while being cheap on the cap. Grebenkin needs to acclimate to the NA game and polish his overall game before winning a spot, but I imagine he’ll be one the first callups when injuries inevitably hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad