F Nikita Artamonov - Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod, KHL (2024, 50th, CAR)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Any lists from previous years availabile?

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Konyushkov tied for the 3rd highest point totals for a U-22 blueliner in the KHL's history. But nothing about that jumps out huh.

Impressive list of players he's ahead of.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Yet another hit from my widely mocked list. Ranked 10th overall by me.

Taking a victory lap after a dozen KHL games because you ranked a player drafted 50th OVR in the top 10 :laugh:

Your list was widely mocked for a reason. No one ranking Celebrini 3rd because he appeared timid in interviews should be taken seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Taking a victory lap after a dozen KHL games because you ranked a player drafted 50th OVR in the top 10 :laugh:

Your list was widely mocked for a reason. No one ranking Celebrini 3rd because he appeared timid in interviews should be taken seriously.
Carolina who is regarded as a good & ahead of the curve drafting team took the following players I ranked in the first round:
screenshot-2024-07-04-at-7-15-48%E2%80%AFpm-png.892441

We will see who gets the last laugh. Celebrini has impressed me in more recent media appearances, but I would still rather Demidov & Iginla

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018

Dawg you are taking an comedic act at face value

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Konyushkov tied for the 3rd highest point totals for a U-22 blueliner in the KHL's history. But nothing about that jumps out huh.

When you look at the company that Konyushkov keeps with his point totals, being 3rd all-time for U22 KHL defenseman point totals is nothing more than a neat fun fact.

When you look at Artamonov's DY and D+1 point totals and see that it ranks with Panarin, Michkov, Tarasenko, Kaprizov, Kuznetov, and Nichushkin, then it jumps out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad