F Nico Myatovic - Seattle Thunderbirds, WHL (2023, 33rd, ANA)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

6’2” Late ‘04 birthday is a candidate for a breakout in the WHL next season. He is a fast skater that flashes skill - he enjoyed a very good playoff for Seattle suiting up for 25 games recording 8 points in the process including this OT winner:

WHL Rights: Seattle Thunderbirds
WHL Draft: Seattle Thunderbirds (R6, 2019, #119 Overall)

Last edited:

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Just got back from the Top Prospects game.

Got an assist tonight.

Most interesting is that he wasn't on Bedard's line at the beginning, started on the third line. They put him up on the top line for the last two periods.

Reactions: Kalv

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Hoping the JETS scouts have taken notice when out to watch Lambert. Myatovic would be a solid prospect to add come draft day.

Reactions: Bubbles

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Hat trick tonight, lol, I feel like I'm talking to myself in this thread. This kid is so underrated, I wouldn't be surprised if he snuck into the 2nd round. Also wearing an A for a team.

This thread so far is mostly just stat updates. Can you elaborate on what type of player he is?

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
This thread so far is mostly just stat updates. Can you elaborate on what type of player he is?

Very good defensive forward. He's first on the PK and the coaches really trust him. Also a bit of Swiss army knife winger that can fit on any top 9 spot. Excellent speed and reach for a player of his size. Underrated offensive instincts.

He has a high floor. I can see him just make the NHL as a defensive forward alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad