F Michael Misa - Saginaw Spirit, OHL (2025 Draft)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he’s a top 5 candidate, but not a 1OA candidate. Also a chance he ends up like 15 or so if he can’t figure out a way to take a step forward.

Reactions: horner

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Certainly some shine has worn off him due to his production stagnating from his D-2 to his D-1. His skating remains elite, and he's transitioning to C, which could help solidify his stock, assuming he doesn't take steps backwards. Personally, I'm still a believer. As of now I expect him to go 2nd overall, and I don't think it's outlandish to think he could pass Hagens, although he's undoubtedly behind him at the moment.
Why was he moved to Center so late in his development? This is Canada, after all, where MOST Top prospects are either Center from birth or moved to Center once they show some real promise.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why was he moved to Center so late in his development? This is Canada, after all, where MOST Top prospects are either Center from birth or moved to Center once they show some real promise.
He’s a natural center, but his junior team has had good centers who are older, so it’s taken some time for him to move to the position in junior.

Reactions: ORRFForever

horner

May 22, 2007
Watched 2 london vx Saginaw games don't remember hearing his name.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
3 assists (2 primary, one of which was on game winning goal) in game 2 of memcup.
0+4 in 2 games

He probably won't reach combined stats of 100 points this season for Saginaw, but currently at 90.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I think he’s a top 5 candidate, but not a 1OA candidate. Also a chance he ends up like 15 or so if he can’t figure out a way to take a step forward.
I feel like 25 will end up alot like 24 with a clear #1 guy, Hagens next year, then a lot of different takes on the order of the next 9 guys to fill out the top 10.

25 also looks like a strong year for Sweden in the first round as of now.

But so much can change in a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad