F Jamiro Reber - HV71, SHL (2024 undrafted)

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Seems to have locked down the 2C spot with Husqvarna. Averaging 15mins but trending upwards. Played 20mins last game vs Malmö Redhawks. Has 3 points in 8 games. Promising start.
Was trying to imagine an NL team that would give a player like Reber 2C duties at 18 years old but couldn't come up with one. Sad state of affairs. It won't do any good to go into the discussion again why that is as we have done that on this board many times. The situation is what it is and hopefully some of the more promising players born in 08 and later will be taking notes.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I read that and was trying to think of whether there’s a new SHL team I’ve never heard of or if his team might play Allsvenskan because I don’t know the names of those teams as well.
Some users here obviously don't seem to like it but that's the name of the team. Husqvarna Vätterstad 1971. HV71 ist just the abbreviation. Even their home arena is called Husqvarna Garden. Pretty obvious where the money is coming from:laugh:

Btw. Reber got his 4th point of the season earlier today. Played 19mins and assisted on a Brännström goal in a 3-4 home loss vs Rögle BK. Now has 4 points in 9 games. If he can keep it up he might have a chance to get drafted into the NHL. As mentioned before in this thread he was just barely draft eligible in 2024.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Some users here obviously don't seem to like it but that's the name of the team. Husqvarna Vätterstad 1971. HV71 ist just the abbreviation. Even their home arena is called Husqvarna Garden. Pretty obvious where the money is coming from:laugh:

Btw. Reber got his 4th point of the season earlier today. Played 19mins and assisted on a Brännström goal in a 3-4 home loss vs Rögle BK. Now has 4 points in 9 games. If he can keep it up he might have a chance to get drafted into the NHL. As mentioned before in this thread he was just barely draft eligible in 2024.
Yeah but the thing is that everybody calls them Hv 71 including themselves

alexander1980

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah, I didn’t see this coming. Ten games into the season, and he’s averaging around 16 minutes per game with 1 goal and 4 assists.

Sure, it has helped that HV's depth at the center position is practically non-existent, but he has played great. However, Abbott (GM) is reportedly looking for reinforcement at center, and when (or if) that player arrives, it will be interesting to see if he can hold onto that 2C spot, which he holds onto firmly right now.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Yeah, I didn’t see this coming. Ten games into the season, and he’s averaging around 16 minutes per game with 1 goal and 4 assists.

Sure, it has helped that HV's depth at the center position is practically non-existent, but he has played great. However, Abbott (GM) is reportedly looking for reinforcement at center, and when (or if) that player arrives, it will be interesting to see if he can hold onto that 2C spot, which he holds onto firmly right now.
He will likely keep the linemates
he brought back from the dead.

New center+Molgaard will likely get Lenc, Lyrenäs, Luoto and Träff as wingers.

Reactions: Hinterland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad