F Jakob Ihs Wozniak - Luleå HF J18, J18 Nationell (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

shadow44

Apr 24, 2023
Feel free to name a standout offensive tool then? All I see is you mentioning points and things that are apparently extremely rare.
You can of course double-check the facts if you want. There is however nothing "apparently" about them.

I have nowhere near enough knowledge (these days) about other prospects internationally to rate him in that sense. I do know this though, players don't score at his pace at this age by accident. From what I have seen, he knows where to be on the ice and when (hockey sense), he handles the puck well and can shoot the puck very accurate. On top of that, he has a nice fram to grow into and, while not slow now, he will probably be faster in a few years when he finished growing into his body. In terms of balance and skating technique, he is fine already.

Does it make a top ten pick next year or a first round pick? Again, I don't know. However, looking at things historically, it is more likely than not.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Dislocated shoulder, will rehab, will be gone a few weeks. TBA how bad it truly is but doesn't sound too bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad